Bilbo is One!

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello Chamily!

Life has been a little cray-cray so I unfortunately have not been able to be on here much. I wanted to share my joy today with you all. Today is my Bilbo-butt's first birthday. My little dinosaur continues to fascinate me. His horns and colors are just incredible, and to top it off he is such a gentle soul. He brings me so much joy, I hope to have many more years with him.

Enjoy some of my favorite photos and videos of my Bilbo-butt

Attachments

• IMG_8443.jpg
    IMG_8443.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8857.jpg
    IMG_8857.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8866.jpg
    IMG_8866.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9252.jpg
    IMG_9252.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9698.jpg
    IMG_9698.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9681.jpg
    IMG_9681.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9629.jpg
    IMG_9629.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9435.jpg
    IMG_9435.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 10
Happy first Hatch Day, sweet cheeks Bilbo! I just love that little green face...and butt. 😂 🥰 May you have many many more years of health and yummy bugs, sweet boy.💗

Hello Chamily!

Life has been a little cray-cray so I unfortunately have not been able to be on here much. I wanted to share my joy today with you all. Today is my Bilbo-butt's first birthday. My little dinosaur continues to fascinate me. His horns and colors are just incredible, and to top it off he is such a gentle soul. He brings me so much joy, I hope to have many more years with him.

Awesome!!! Happy birthday Bilbo!!!!

Hello Chamily!

Happy Hatchday Bilbo! 🍾
Growing up to be a handsome little fella. 😍

Hello Chamily!

Happy Hatch Day to you and Bilbo 🎉 He is such a cute boy and that picture of him with the sleepy eyes just about made my heart melt 🥺😍

Hello Chamily!

Happy Hatch Day Bilbo!! And many more!!!!

Back
Top Bottom