what should i do? very confused

VeiledOwner87

my female has been in her laying bin but have only started digging two holes about 2'' deep on the side of her bin. i took her feeding cup out the other night and there was one egg. what should i do? i have a vet schedualed for tomorrow morning for x-rays and possibly oxytocin. anything i can do in the mean time or give her anything? her urates arent dark yellow or orange but a lighter yellow. im sure thats fine for the most part. but does anybody have input. im hoping for kinyonga and jann to chime in but the more the better. all is appriciated.

is it possibly for her to have just one egg? she hasnt been eating either

i can dig a hole. and its a 5g pale filled half way. heres an update that just happend. i left the room. shes back in her bin digging again. and she dropped another egg lose in her cage. thats 2 eggs now while shes currently digging

Can she see you checking on her? It's really important to be stealthy and not let her see you at all. My veiled just laid eggs over the weekend as well.

As was said...don't let her see you watching her when she is digging or she will abandon the hole. If it happens often enough, she could become eggbound.

i understand that. i have her schedualed tomorrow for 9am for a check up and x-ray. or should i just go ahead and leave her there for oxytocin. im just worried she doesnt like the soil. and as stated before its fine. should i mix it with something?

Back
Top Bottom