What is the strangest thing your chameleon has ever done?

When my panther cham was 4 months old or so he broke out of his enclosure, broke into the cricket bin, and ate so many crickets that he physically could not haul himself back out. I found him laying in the bin with the biggest cricket gut you can imagine! It was like he'd swallowed a very small bowling ball :p I thought he would herniate or something, but he just basked in his cage for a few hours then had the biggest, smelliest poop and was fine.
ROTFLMBO!!!

This is my friends Jackson. He found his way up to a rope that was hanging in the garden, but I guess he didn't expect a rope to be that unstable. I l-o-v-e-d it when he opened up his legs like a bird to find balance. Haha :LOL:

I opened this at work and had to stop watching as I was on the verge of hysterical laughter! A few chuckles got out so I'm sure my coworkers think I'm nuts obviously trying to cover that I'm laughing by myself!:ROFLMAO:

Gwen, my last hatchling loved to use my ear and my hair to climb. Really tickles.
When I have my hair braided she loves to climb half way and kinda just sits there. It feels weird cause she's bigger than the last time I took her out, she seems to be putting on good weight. It tickles when they grasp your bare skin at all, my little Reptar does not seem to like my giggle though.

Back
Top Bottom