What is that stuff on my chameleon spine

I will put one in when the new cage gets here the cage2x2x4x is that the good size
I still think you should try to put one in sooner and find a way to fit it that’s a good size a 2x2x4 tall cage is the minimum cage size for these chams

Right it would be best to put some sort of lay bin in the enclosure because if she isn't with eggs she will be soon anyway. Don't worry though. Everything will work out

I am planning to get the light she needs in a week or to then I will move her in to her big cage and a big laying bin

Update. She’s doing good her new light will be here on Monday but She is climbing and walking on the bottom of the cage do you know why she might be doing that.

Update. She’s doing good her new light will be here on Monday but She is climbing and walking on the bottom of the cage do you know why she might be doing that.
She could be looking for a lay bin if she's gravid, not sure what the consensus about whether or not she was gravid was but if she's at the bottom it could be that she's looking to lay eggs

Back
Top Bottom