What is that stuff on my chameleon spine

I don’t want to disturb her because she is sleeping
Just a couple minutes of pictures won’t hurt trust me it will do more good then harm everyone will also be able to help more if they know what you’re working with in terms of setup to help correct some things for proper husbandry also could you fill out the entire form someone sent earlier it will also be very useful for everyone to know what you’re working on with the form

There

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 66
Definitely get that t5 uvb bulb the long skinny tube that runs on top of your enclosure if you get the reptisun fixture it comes with a free bulb make sure it’s t5ho 5.0 if it’s 10.0 you’re gonna have to hang it higher up

Ok, so you need a good uvb light. A T5 with either a 5.0 ReptiSun or 6% Arcadia uvb bulb is best. The screw in uvb bulbs can’t provide adequate uvb levels any farther away than like 2-3”. You’ve got a larger enclosure on the way…very good. You have live plants, which is excellent. As it’s still warm in most parts of the country, you could try taking her outside for a few minutes daily for some natural sunlight, which will help her.

Back
Top Bottom