What in the world? (Blobby feces?)

MD19

Not sure if this is something of concern, but was checking to see if anything needed to be spot cleaned and found this. The urate looks alright I think? It has an orange tip but I've heard that's normal. Nothing has changed in husbandry but the globby poo made me want to check here. What do you think?

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 144
He does need MORE hydration and that poop COULD mean parasites. I'd recommend a fecal.

This is strange. Only change is that her live plant was removed because it was wilting and I'm expecting a larger cage to arrive for her. I removed her humidifier and have been spraying often and replacing a dripper cup every few hours. Any more tips?

Also she has never poo'd like this and came up negative for a fecal just a few weeks ago.

Did you switch feeders? I get this sometimes when feeding superworms after a long run of crickets . Looks like mucus. I'd be concerned if it continues for the next few stools , otherwise it could be feeder change or contaminated feeders that caused it.

Did you switch feeders? I get this sometimes when feeding superworms after a long run of crickets . Looks like mucus. I'd be concerned if it continues for the next few stools , otherwise it could be feeder change or contaminated feeders that caused it.

She did consume 2-3 superworms over the past two weeks (at least two last week). Will stay tuned to more fecals of course. Also it appears her brief exposure to real sun has her changing colors to bask under the repti-sun in cage now.

Back
Top Bottom