what do you use?

naich

what thermometer/hygrometer do you use or recomend for chams besides the yellow one by zilla and a temp gun.

what thermometer/hygrometer do you use or recomend for chams besides the yellow one by zilla and a temp gun.

I use the grey ones from Lowes. They are like $15-20

you can see them in this pic.

IMG_4591.jpg

I've got about 4 different brands at the moment, with about a dozen total. I didnt pay more than $20 for all but one of them. The "cheap" digitals dont seem any less accurate (within a half degree) than the expensive one. Always good to buy two, one for the basking area and one for the mid-lower part of the cage, and periodically check to ensure both are reading the same when placed together.

I've got about 4 different brands at the moment, with about a dozen total. I didnt pay more than $20 for all but one of them. The "cheap" digitals dont seem any less accurate (within a half degree) than the expensive one. Always good to buy two, one for the basking area and one for the mid-lower part of the cage, and periodically check to ensure both are reading the same when placed together.

The one in the pic above has an outside probe and displays inside temp on the unit itself + humidity. Works great and seems pretty acurate.

Back
Top Bottom