What do you all think of this?

Ahh so your like me pile on the work and I’ll get to the fun stuff later ? We’ll when you do make the videos I’m ready to watch them. I like looking at ppls bug set ups

I'm like, put off everything to tomorrow until I absolutely have to do everything in 1 day :oops:

Also, it is strategic... if we do the kitchen, alexa will be happy and it will distract her while I build a roach empire.... and a lizard cave in my garage...

Okay everyone so I'm planning on doing my first video in 2 weeks lol. I know it's taking some time. Would love to hear some thoughts on what you want me to go over. I was thinking...

I'd show my bin set up
Adults/nymphs
Male/females
Basic maintenance/feeding/temps/humidity
Non climbers/climbers/flyers
Feeder or pet potential
Breeding/growing rates

Ummm... that's all that comes to mind ATM, please lmk if you think of anything and I'll add it to the list.

Okay everyone so I'm planning on doing my first video in 2 weeks lol. I know it's taking some time. Would love to hear some thoughts on what you want me to go over. I was thinking...

I'd show my bin set up
Adults/nymphs
Male/females
Feeder or pet potential
Breeding/growing rates

Ummm... that's all that comes to mind ATM, please lmk if you think of anything and I'll add it to the list.
Producing feeders on small scale or how to control the yeilds without becoming a mass bug tyrant or giving you local neighborhood a plague of critters?
seasonal changes in needs of farming them, or when's best time to produce to be economic ?
Im most interested in calciworms & dubia roaches maybe banded crickets since i got some now and locusts..
Looking forward to your production ?

I'd show my bin set up
Adults/nymphs
Male/females
Feeder or pet potential
Breeding/growing rates

This is a great idea and would be very helpful! Yes please! Another thing I've been wondering about...

* Which feeders can cohabitate (if any). E.g., dubia and discoid, but not isopods (totally making that up)
* What to do if your chameleon won't eat the bugs you are breeding :oops:

How about rating nutritional values of each on a scale of 1-5 stars or something similar?
Maybe if you have time (ha ha yeah right) listing some insects to AVOID feeding your cham. Looking forward to viewing your info and sure it will be informative to not only newbies but veteran keepers as well.
Thanks ahead of time for your work.

I'd show my bin set up
Adults/nymphs
Male/females
Feeder or pet potential
Breeding/growing rates

Yesssss! I can’t wait!!

Back
Top Bottom