What do you all think of this?

Thank you all so much, I'm going to add your suggestions to my list later.

One thing ill note about infestation, I personally wouldn't keep anything that would be an infestation risk to me. But there are maybe a couple species that could breed in homes depending on where you live in the country, so I'll go into that more for sure.

I think your technique for grabbing the faster or more elusive species' to be fed off to chams would be beneficial (to me at least lol - red runners and green bananas are pretty damn hard to snag)

Giant spiders do exist though!!!! My daughter had me watch this discovery channel in the rainforest episode. Spider was the size of a hand. This is what my nightmares are made of!
oh no in england you get these things called "giant house spiders". They come in to your house and are a bit smaller than the size of your palm. why do they come in your house, nobody knows but I know that they jut want to eat us.

those things are gnarly they only come out like august to october luckily but still..... three months of horror.

If you live in australia then might as well leave...the country.

oh no in england you get these things called "giant house spiders". They come in to your house and are a bit smaller than the size of your palm. why do they come in your house, nobody knows but I know that they jut want to eat us.

those things are gnarly they only come out like august to october luckily but still..... three months of horror.

If you live in australia then might as well leave...the country.
Funny you should say that just bumped into this little guy,,,
Dont wanna throw it out the window Incase it barges bk in an chucks me out ? IMG_20200813_233206012.jpg IMG_20200813_233110593.jpg
Beman those spiders you speak of are real,, the Bolivia rose spiders project hairs that can blind ??

Dont wanna throw it out the window Incase it barges bk in an chucks me out ?View attachment 274704View attachment 274705
Beman those spiders you speak of are real,, the Bolivia rose spiders project hairs that can blind ??
oh yeah pickle cham, you found one. Thats probably a small to medium sized one compared to ones i find in my house. Those things are fasttt!!!

Dont wanna throw it out the window Incase it barges bk in an chucks me out ?View attachment 274704View attachment 274705
:sick: nope nope nope!!!!! The only spider I can deal with are tarantulas and that is only because I lived in Arizona most of my life where they help keep down the population of other spiders. Otherwise NOOOOO. If I found that in my house then there would be serious discussion of fire :hilarious:

oh yeah pickle cham, you found one. Thats probably a small to medium sized one compared to ones i find in my house. Those things are fasttt!!!
Barn spider i have encountered when i worked as a roofer... They are big, the thing was it nearly made me fall off scaffolding, 4 storey's up cutting a channel for some lead flashing,with stihl saw had covered it in red brick dust when it popped up to say hello. I jumped back so fast ?

Are there daddy long legs anywhere else other than Texas? It seems like the entire population can be shoved in one corner of your garage. Don’t get me started on black widows they grow wayyyyyyy bigger than they should. ?

Back
Top Bottom