What do you all think of this?

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey everyone, I was considering making videos of my different colonies to talk about the care, set up, etc. Along with some of the perks of different roaches, especially to get some of the lesser known, but potentially great feeders, out there. The videos would give an idea of how the set up should look, the size and activity of the roaches, and general care regarding them. My thought was that it would open people up to more variety.

Wanted to get some opinions beforehand because I'm a bug/reptile food nerd(I get that many people aren't haha) and haven't made videos before. So I only wanted to jump in if people would find it helpful/interesting. I have like 40 colonies or so, plan would be to make a video for each(eventually lol).

Hey everyone, I was considering making videos of my different colonies to talk about the care, set up, etc. Along with some of the perks of different roaches, especially to get some of the lesser known, but potentially great feeders, out there. The videos would give an idea of how the set up should look, the size and activity of the roaches, and general care regarding them. My thought was that it would open people up to more variety.

Wanted to get some opinions beforehand because I'm a bug/reptile food nerd(I get that many people aren't haha) and haven't made videos before. So I only wanted to jump in if people would find it helpful/interesting. I have like 40 colonies or so, plan would be to make a video for each(eventually lol).
Get started already lol

I'd like to see the videos and learn.

Think that would be very useful to cham owners and like you say it would give options on feeders that many don't know exist.
Sounds like work but should be a great asset to the reptile community. Maybe you could include a chart on the different nutritional value for comparison. Great idea.?

Last edited:
Bring on more videos!! Let me know if you have any questions about filming or editing :)

Hey I appreciate that, I was thinking, I hope ginger doesnt think I'm stealing her video idea. I just figured it'd be the best way to share info with people. Most of us would rather see how something is done in action rather than read a block of text haha.

Hey I appreciate that, I was thinking, I hope ginger doesnt think I'm stealing her video idea. I just figured it'd be the best way to share info with people. Most of us would rather see how something is done in action rather than read a block of text haha.
That's exactly why I started making videos. My hands were getting tired writing novels haha. I'm excited to see more and more people starting to make chameleon related videos. As long as they are accurate, I say the more the merrier. The issue is when people start making videos that have incorrect info because then they are just adding to the problem :/

Back
Top Bottom