What did YOU get for Christmas?

I got a lot of nice things, but the WORST thing was finding the last of my first clutch of pygmies dead first thing Christmas morning. That didn't help set the tone for the rest of the day :eek:(

So Sorry :(

I got a lot of nice things, but the WORST thing was finding the last of my first clutch of pygmies dead first thing Christmas morning. That didn't help set the tone for the rest of the day :eek:(

So sorry to hear that. What happened? How old were they?

We got 2 suposed Nosy-Be for a steal....soap and yummy snack food, $$$ which pad for the 2 panthers...ohhh wait i also received the bigest the badest MIGRANE from hell and spent most of the day in bed

So sorry to hear that. What happened? How old were they?

They didn't die at the same time. I think one was 2 or 3 weeks, one was 4 and this last one was 6 weeks. It was my very first clutch, so I don't know if I did something wrong or what. The first one to die was "runty" from hatching, so that one didn't surprise me, but the last two definitely did. I have 3 more clutches so I hope I do better next time.

Chad and I got a Wii like he said and we got several fun games for it, he got me a new beautiful Coach purse that I absolutely LOVE, lots of movies, gift cards, and some other good stuff :) It was a great Christmas!

I got a lot of things this year but my favorites were a new cell phone, usb video camera, and a toshiba tablet laptop (A touch screen computer) :D
This year has been hands down the best year every!

I got a lot of things this year but my favorites were a new cell phone, usb video camera, and a toshiba tablet laptop (A touch screen computer) :D
This year has been hands down the best year every!

What is the tablet called? Like, model. I was waiting for Asus to release their t101h, but I couldn't wait any longer because I really need a netbook for school. Even though I really wanted it to be a tablet one. :( I do have a Wacom tablet, but it's just not efficient for taking notes at school.

I got three Bearded Pygmy Chams and a pair of Ambato panthers (pic's in another thread) from my gorgeous hubby, and far too many boxes of choccies and bottles of wine from others.... oh and plenty of anti-ageing potions and lotions from my mum!!!!!! Think she might be trying to tell me something!:eek:
Here's wishing you all a fantastic New Year x

I got some antibiotics for my sinus infection! I almost hated to get rid of the infection because I had sooooooooo much fun getting it! :D

Who am I kidding? As much as I loved the meds, the Family Guy dvd, Year One dvd, cool ties and chocolate covered apples were the best! And everyone seemed very happy with their presents and no complaining so this year was perfect for me!

After lurking on these forums for almost a year I finally got my very first cham this morning as a belated christmas present from my wife. He is a male veiled from Pardalisgirl that was sired by the late Otto. I haven't taken any pictures yet as I want him to get settled but in a day or two I'll post some pics. :D

After lurking on these forums for almost a year I finally got my very first cham this morning as a belated christmas present from my wife. He is a male veiled from Pardalisgirl that was sired by the late Otto. I haven't taken any pictures yet as I want him to get settled but in a day or two I'll post some pics. :D

He's gone to a great home. Justin has spent a lot of time and thought getting ready for him. He contacted me THREE months ago about whether I had any Veileds for sale. I told him about the special clutch from Otto that had hatched out. Justin waited the three months until I was ready to send any of them to new homes. The handsome boy is now just about 4 months old now. Julirs is also getting a sister to this male. Hers is being shipped next week. Her hubby got it for a Christmas present too. Hurray for great spouses :p

iPhone 3gs 16 gig.
Wii Tony hawk ride
Wii super mario
New Adidas shoes.
Sheepskin Aviator / trapper hat
Cologne - Calvin klein - Million - Full metal jacket

:)

Taylor 214e

3110214100.JPG

Then I bought this with my christmas money

otter-xt.jpg

Back