What could be happening...?

Remkon

Chameleon Enthusiast
y4mKKioUncUQ_8iUNyU9xm6QYNH2OqSpYAfLDcTMyctB9HjOqPQm32pQtStiuIskoHIeyGXY3wxa7BktISKrx4pC4WVTJKWAkQ9Va6JYLYFb_elofi98DY4UGE-5K-8FFwk84dN2Iz1iiaGmMnMopuDtnkdTmP2COeUodM92e2qWBEaJyvDSfZjRf9_lDuh_lbk

Robi didn't use the extra space as much as hoped so the enclosure is split up again.... but what will happen with the empty half...?:rolleyes:

What does Robi have to say about this? I’m thinking maybe he got pushed to the side after a late night of Cham shopping? Lol can’t wait to see!
He had his say, he could if used the left half more often and then I would have kept it as 1 big enclosure.

Once my shed is completed I will see ifnI can make a freerange along the ceiling in there.

Feeders can be send trough mail but I have a reptile store near me so I usually buy feeders there. I breed dubia and deathhead roaches myself.

For reptiles I just drive to breeders, the Netherlands is small so most are in driving distance, otherwise wait for expo.
Deathhead roaches?

Meet Robi's new neighbour Jemen, the Veiled chameleon!
Managed to adopt him from a lady that wanted to try to raise a clutch once and sold em for a price I couldn't resist.

Jemen is 10weeks old and was the biggest cham left of the clutch.
After comming home I've put him in his cage, he took a short look out of his window and went on eating baby dubia straight away.

I didn't get to see the father as he was in a different home, but looking around in the enclosure and talking to the lady there were no red flags that should stop me from purchasing this awesome little creature

y4mQEsISfILHcg-DdRl7qOVEOZWaTV5WV-l74hv0syYBx3LA3Vs99GLVJ606bUUy43MJc9AAfrOLQ528zBqSqyQrO7SIxuYdJolJjJnZoGWPa1YTLkcDT9NU1gp2u3ZmvtE85zEjQlCvcLfstgu4Cl9IUKbWQQqMFKZkaF7YUMONHH1DnorLIllRh5UlpV8asvA

y4mbBM_ZFwAyt0N5s-Y0VGcSwV_UxTj3rEhLBEp-yfQ2BxT0nV85SrZ6qKUIiLAxV2uXzPy7Rhdj2xdLL9_OPILCRsH3-sIZjzOpb4FnE2TPl3o8Tde2kVeTCIjm-SYsyfWdL4t-Wv1453jjJKDqol-JpYsnf5HXRf4OLvWhx9KpchUCWb6XYVStNGihIvewCPV

y4mIpnJ6Agb4hPwAf35SmC9pKKfCdo9m1JtlErCIc49dvXwv6ssk_fMqcv33Csi1qurhE4U0wPZjTkJSa5IMOzMyufAeh83I8t8R7ZN1sLCvsoLN84dB-Sit4sQqkxCF_zDKHL7NI-Pgoq016a9ftqS-5vEx8Qgvk6p2zM1Wk34Or4ZltEN7VQ5CBIhOlAE1tLx

Last edited:
Whoa! Congratulations Remko,
Jemen the Yemen looks wonderful, wishing many happy years with him. He sure is a lucky little fellow.
An exciting day.

Back
Top Bottom