What could be happening...?

congrats on the new little one. Are you sure it's 10months old? It looks like it's younger as by 6minths mine already has a lot of colors and stripes.

That makes sense. Made me worried that my guy is a lot older then I thought .Sorry to doubt a veteran on this site but wanted to make sure haha.

So my new little acrobat found a way into Robi's enclosure... Well not in but on the beam where the uvb is mounted on... He also stole Robi's food, believe it or not an acult grasshopper... I think his eyes are bigger than his belly, ill downsize Robi's food to be sure it doesnt happen again.

All possible escaperoutes have been dealt with.

Sounds like you should name him houdini hahaha. Did the 2 see each other?
I doubt so, Robi was in his ambient area and Jemen was to busy taking care of his gasshopper (i ended up taking it from him as the hopper was as long as his body)

Meet Robi's new neighbour Jemen, the Veiled chameleon!
Managed to adopt him from a lady that wanted to try to raise a clutch once and sold em for a price I couldn't resist.

Jemen is 10weeks old and was the biggest cham left of the clutch.
After comming home I've put him in his cage, he took a short look out of his window and went on eating baby dubia straight away.

I didn't get to see the father as he was in a different home, but looking around in the enclosure and talking to the lady there were no red flags that should stop me from purchasing this awesome little creature

y4mQEsISfILHcg-DdRl7qOVEOZWaTV5WV-l74hv0syYBx3LA3Vs99GLVJ606bUUy43MJc9AAfrOLQ528zBqSqyQrO7SIxuYdJolJjJnZoGWPa1YTLkcDT9NU1gp2u3ZmvtE85zEjQlCvcLfstgu4Cl9IUKbWQQqMFKZkaF7YUMONHH1DnorLIllRh5UlpV8asvA

y4mbBM_ZFwAyt0N5s-Y0VGcSwV_UxTj3rEhLBEp-yfQ2BxT0nV85SrZ6qKUIiLAxV2uXzPy7Rhdj2xdLL9_OPILCRsH3-sIZjzOpb4FnE2TPl3o8Tde2kVeTCIjm-SYsyfWdL4t-Wv1453jjJKDqol-JpYsnf5HXRf4OLvWhx9KpchUCWb6XYVStNGihIvewCPV

y4mIpnJ6Agb4hPwAf35SmC9pKKfCdo9m1JtlErCIc49dvXwv6ssk_fMqcv33Csi1qurhE4U0wPZjTkJSa5IMOzMyufAeh83I8t8R7ZN1sLCvsoLN84dB-Sit4sQqkxCF_zDKHL7NI-Pgoq016a9ftqS-5vEx8Qgvk6p2zM1Wk34Or4ZltEN7VQ5CBIhOlAE1tLx
He looks fantastic I bet he fires up real nice (y)

Meet Robi's new neighbour Jemen, the Veiled chameleon!
Managed to adopt him from a lady that wanted to try to raise a clutch once and sold em for a price I couldn't resist.

Jemen is 10weeks old and was the biggest cham left of the clutch.
After comming home I've put him in his cage, he took a short look out of his window and went on eating baby dubia straight away.

I didn't get to see the father as he was in a different home, but looking around in the enclosure and talking to the lady there were no red flags that should stop me from purchasing this awesome little creature

y4mQEsISfILHcg-DdRl7qOVEOZWaTV5WV-l74hv0syYBx3LA3Vs99GLVJ606bUUy43MJc9AAfrOLQ528zBqSqyQrO7SIxuYdJolJjJnZoGWPa1YTLkcDT9NU1gp2u3ZmvtE85zEjQlCvcLfstgu4Cl9IUKbWQQqMFKZkaF7YUMONHH1DnorLIllRh5UlpV8asvA

y4mbBM_ZFwAyt0N5s-Y0VGcSwV_UxTj3rEhLBEp-yfQ2BxT0nV85SrZ6qKUIiLAxV2uXzPy7Rhdj2xdLL9_OPILCRsH3-sIZjzOpb4FnE2TPl3o8Tde2kVeTCIjm-SYsyfWdL4t-Wv1453jjJKDqol-JpYsnf5HXRf4OLvWhx9KpchUCWb6XYVStNGihIvewCPV

y4mIpnJ6Agb4hPwAf35SmC9pKKfCdo9m1JtlErCIc49dvXwv6ssk_fMqcv33Csi1qurhE4U0wPZjTkJSa5IMOzMyufAeh83I8t8R7ZN1sLCvsoLN84dB-Sit4sQqkxCF_zDKHL7NI-Pgoq016a9ftqS-5vEx8Qgvk6p2zM1Wk34Or4ZltEN7VQ5CBIhOlAE1tLx
Hello Jensen . How is Jensen doing ?

Hello Jensen . How is Jensen doing ?
Jemen*

He's doing great! He's an active little critter and has a huge appetite! He's not picky either, I have given him phoenix worms, curl flies, dubia and crickets so far and he ate em all with great pleasure.

I bet he's a big boy in no time.

Jemen*

He's doing great! He's an active little critter and has a huge appetite! He's not picky either, I have given him phoenix worms, curl flies, dubia and crickets so far and he ate em all with great pleasure.

I bet he's a big boy in no time.
AutoCorrect sorry !!. That was not my terrible spelling :D . Wonderful !!. My girls are crazy eaters too . They love love love eating . I can’t wait to see him all grown up .

Back
Top Bottom