What are you listening too?

txskunk

Though it would be cool to see what everyone likes and it's perpetual so update as often as you want.. should be interesting to see what's on everyones playlist

Right now I'm on last fm and right now it's

Ted Nugent- Stranglehold,

ummm...currently Pete Seeger. No telling where the mix will jump next....Modest Mouse....Chip Taylor....Conor Oberst....Fiona Apple, Dylan x2, Joplin...

Oh wait! It just jumped to the White Stripes.

Ack!!! Now it's the Soggy Bottom Boys!

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition.

god!!! that song is soo amazing at full blast with clear speakers!! lol

Syn, I f'ing love that song by snow patrol, the video is kinda cool.

I listen to paramore too but lately i got back into old 311 music, none of their new music not really feeling that.

and i've been listening to this noise (not music) passion pit, its really fun imo to listen too, but its just not real music, its more like cool noises put together on a computer lol

the arcade fire has been on my top 5 list since i saw the trailer to where the wild things are.

Death cab for cutie!!! LOVE them!!!

Now I am really into Florence and the Machines, and I recently got BACK in to god is an astronaut and explosions in the sky. Sigur Ros is a very nice band, even though I don't understand it, I'll read what it says thru translation.

Top five bands in no particular order.

Arsis
Death
The Absence
Vehemence
Anata

You will find those bands playing around me quite frequently along with a wide array of other metal, real pop punk (not Blink 182, Good Charlotte or any other MTV fashion crap), classical, Don Ross, Andy Mckee and classic rock.

Right now I have on The Absence, Riders of the Plague.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xzKu5Cannc

I'm a carnival baby!

At this exact moment it's 'Miss Tourist' by Lord Kitchener but it's part of a podcast of all the Road March chunes from Trinidad Carnival starting in 1956 and running through to 2007. It's a lot of excellent old school Calypso music. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom