Dax - Panther Chameleon

Packing him up was so sad. Dax definitely looked betrayed and I kept saying I’m sorrrrryyyy. Dropped off at 5PM and to your door before lunch the next day is not that bad. I’m refreshing the tracking info every hour!
Keep us posted!!! Save travels little Dax!!

Dax is here and I’m so excited! Pics do not do his size justice! He’s so small! He’s adorable and I can’t wait for him to settle in and I’m planning on offering food in an hour so he can acclimate! 🤩🤩 my heart 🫶🏻🥰🤩

Attachments

• IMG_7164.jpeg
    IMG_7164.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7176.jpeg
    IMG_7176.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7175.jpeg
    IMG_7175.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7171.jpeg
    IMG_7171.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7169.jpeg
    IMG_7169.jpeg
    279.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7167.jpeg
    IMG_7167.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 16
Dax is here and I’m so excited! Pics do not do his size justice! He’s so small! He’s adorable and I can’t wait for him to settle in and I’m planning on offering food in an hour so he can acclimate! 🤩🤩 my heart 🫶🏻🥰🤩
Make sure you put a dripper on the cage or ice cubes on top of the screen so he can drink. He will be thirsty after his trip.

He's got some silks and crickets in a dish for him to eat, he's had 2 silks and 4 crickets so far today! He's still very weary to be expected! I feel bad his little tongue is missing and not shooting, but you can tell he's trying! I can't believe how alert and everything he is (griffin was NOT like this at all ever) I'm excited to see him shed and hope that the last of his stuck shed goes away, Andrew showed little man nothing but love and it shows :) :)

He's got some silks and crickets in a dish for him to eat, he's had 2 silks and 4 crickets so far today! He's still very weary to be expected! I feel bad his little tongue is missing and not shooting, but you can tell he's trying! I can't believe how alert and everything he is (griffin was NOT like this at all ever) I'm excited to see him shed and hope that the last of his stuck shed goes away, Andrew showed little man nothing but love and it shows :) :)
I’m so excited for you. What an amazing community to be in. My heart is so full right now knowing these chameleons found good homes.

Oh man I can’t get over how good that enclosure looks. I love all the plant choices. And he is darling obviously!
Thanks! I’m going to ATTEMPT to name the plants in the enclosure, anyone who is an actual plant person, I’m sure i butchered the names, but these are google and memory lolol I’m learning :p

Cebu Blue Pothos
Variegated Maranta Leuconeura Kerchoveana
Calathea Roseopicta Dottie
Golden Pothos x2
Chinese Evergreen Juliet?
Chinese Evergreen (white leaves with pink
Croton
Alocasia Longo

I think that’s all!

Back
Top Bottom