Update! Finished my Double XL enclosure

Hi,

I posted my double XL enclosure last week. Here is an update on the almost???!!!! Finished right side expansion.

Note to self -

Always remove your chameleon before working on their enclosure!! I didn't and he was so upset running in circles around the cage for like an hour trying to find another tree to go too. I ended up having to stop and finish the last couple things the next day.

I caused way to much stress on him! I have an outdoor enclosure but it's cooling off this time of year and I stole everything from it to do this so I didn't have a good place for him.

What do you think?

Attachments

• PXL_20231002_201951134.jpg
    PXL_20231002_201951134.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 37
  • PXL_20231002_201957333.jpg
    PXL_20231002_201957333.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 40
  • PXL_20231002_202003488.jpg
    PXL_20231002_202003488.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 40
Hi,

I posted my double XL enclosure last week. Here is an update on the almost???!!!! Finished right side expansion.

Note to self -

Always remove your chameleon before working on their enclosure!! I didn't and he was so upset running in circles around the cage for like an hour trying to find another tree to go too. I ended up having to stop and finish the last couple things the next day.

I caused way to much stress on him! I have an outdoor enclosure but it's cooling off this time of year and I stole everything from it to do this so I didn't have a good place for him.

What do you think?

I love it! I think you can add some more sticks in general, and definitely add more plants, especially towards the middle. Give your chameleon some more cover. Other than that, I would try to come up with something for a drainage system. You're gonna want it IMO! It looks great though you are doing a great job!

Looks great and I’m sure your guy is going to LOVE having all that space! It’s a bit late now, but you can always put your cham in a box with a branch or small plant and close it…like if you were transporting for a vet visit.

Back
Top Bottom