What are Some of Your Favorite Songs and Music Videos?

I think this is my new temporary favorite song...

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals... “The Lion The Beast The Beat”

Last edited:
It does not matter what kind of music it is. All it has to be is that you are a fan of the music. Post and lets see what goodies we have found.

Here's a couple punk videos that I'm a fan of. The Pennywise video is somewhat explicit. If you're a youngster you may just want to watch the Alkaline Trio and Less Than Jake video.

Pennywise some society punk

Alkaline Trio

I took down the Link80 video it was to explicit for this site. Here's another good Ska song.

Less Than Jake

As well I'm a fan of other kinds of music such as heavy metal, rock, country, rap, hip hop, blues, reggae ect... Lets see what you have to post. :D

A punk eh? Well, I don’t think you can go wrong with anything from Strung Out. Just saw them last month. Ugh! I’m so old, I got destroyed in the pit.

A punk eh? Well, I don’t think you can go wrong with anything from Strung Out. Just saw them last month. Ugh! I’m so old, I got destroyed in the pit.

I was raised between the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California before moving to my families ranch near Yosemite. I would not say I am a punk. However there is a part of me that identifies with Punk and Ska culture (my brother too). I listen to all American music. However every now and then I listen to one of my classic punk or ska albums.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom