Favourite band?

My brain. I always compose the weirdest but most interesting things in my head, too bad I couldn't record it in real life for crap. The imagination is a cruel thing.

My brain. I always compose the weirdest but most interesting things in my head, too bad I couldn't record it in real life for crap. The imagination is a cruel thing.

you have a guitar and a computer, doncha? our imagination is the best thing we have :) you could do it if you wanted to.

Underground Hip Hop, like Atmosphere, Sage Francis, Aesop Rock, Immortal Tech etc. But pfft screw rap, its all about the dubstep. Dubstep, sex, drugs, and chameleons. Rusko & Caaassppa all day. Where's the lucky UK's at?!

Underground Hip Hop, like Atmosphere, Sage Francis, Aesop Rock, Immortal Tech etc. But pfft screw rap, its all about the dubstep. Dubstep, sex, drugs, and chameleons. Rusko & Caaassppa all day. Where's the lucky UK's at?!

DUBSTEP!!! Rusko is bad a$$!! Flux pavilion, SKRILLEX, and Rusko are what I listen to daily!! I do wish I could visit the UK... ONE DAY I will...

idk if i like any bands...i like techno music(<3)+country(sometimes)+rap(gets old really fast tho. dont like the words i like the beat) :D

I’ve always loved all kinds of music except country so it’s hard to pick a favorite. A few of my favorites would be Bon Jovi, Maroon 5 Aerosmith Blink 182, Rod Stewart, George Michaels, Def Leopard, Mozart, Strauss and Tchaikovsky.

I don't do favorites but I can say if it's rap, pop, emo, screamo, dance, or country I won't listen to it. I do have bands I listen to more than others.

Pink Floyd, Alice in Chains, Devo, Wall of Voodoo, Opeth, Otep, David Bowie, Mastodon, Rammstein, Enslaved, type o, Danzig, and anything with Maynard J. Keanan are music I listen to most.

That guy reminds me of The Clockwork Orange...taserd!? Twice!!??

yeahh...it was my fault :eek: i was 14 or something. idr. anywho i thought the blue light was a toy so i thouched it. and than another one looked like a lady bug. it wasnt that bad pain wise it just scared me and everyone saw me drop like a lung shot deer. XD (sorry for the redneck expression. only way i could discribe it) :D

I’ve always loved all kinds of music except country so it’s hard to pick a favorite. A few of my favorites would be Bon Jovi, Maroon 5 Aerosmith Blink 182, Rod Stewart, George Michaels, Def Leopard, Mozart, Strauss and Tchaikovsky.

YAYY!!! Blink 182 :) have you heard their new album?

which I guess I will add, Angels & Airwaves are one of my most favorite listened to band. I have Tom's signature epiphone, pretty decent geetar if you ask me. i like dance hip hop, not a big big fan techno but will listen to it.. rap rap is gay (unless it's eminem), i used to be heavy into hardcore and screamo...but then i grew up... i've kinda drifted away from metal (but enjoy playing it on guitar)

i guess i'm an old fart that likes easy listening now :(:eek: and i do enjoy the newer country aswell

Back
Top Bottom