Another Ashleigh video

Awsome!!! She is just like a lil dino, and she seems to be quite tame. I like how she was looking around for more.
cheers :)

Ashleigh said in the video that she wants to broaden her horizon and wants to come live with me. Its just really hard to understand if your not familiar with monitor talk and with all the tongue flickering and stuff it can get really tricky. I can accept her anytime...

She is awesome.

Thanks guys! :) She is getting much more tame, it just feels like such a slow process with her sometimes. Both the chams are less nervous of people than she is........at least usually people can come in the room while she's basking now, without her running for cover.
Until quite recently she would look pretty alarmed when she heard the front door open downstairs........

David I love how you are with Ashiegh. I would be worried that she would have a bite of you . I know she will only get bigger. How big will Ashleigh get? You are so good with her. I love the videos of you taking care of her. Just another baby you love.:)

Ashleigh videos are mint! What is the song in the last one?
Thank you :) It's called 'Wet Sand' by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Here's a live version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7BBi4K_Ds8

she's a fantastic swimmer! you should get her one of those kids swimming pools for the garden:D
:D She's my water baby....I thought about the pool for summer.....unless she gets confident quick, then I can take her to the park :cool:
David I love how you are with Ashiegh. I would be worried that she would have a bite of you . I know she will only get bigger. How big will Ashleigh get? You are so good with her. I love the videos of you taking care of her. Just another baby you love.:)
Thanks so much! :)
Funny you should say, she's normally so gentle when she hand feeds - we decided this wasn't a bite (it's only a bite when they mean it :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fswKiKcbV4o&list=UUAfRQzxDvwxAghCmLyLhopw&index=12

She is awesome and seems to hand feed so gentle with you! When I looked at the cricket feeding I was like, dang my dogs don't have those kinds of manners when taking a treat.....LOL

She is awesome and seems to hand feed so gentle with you! When I looked at the cricket feeding I was like, dang my dogs don't have those kinds of manners when taking a treat.....LOL

Lol, thanks - she sometimes snatches when she's excited though, I love that 'cos I get to tell her off :D

Back
Top Bottom