What are Some of Your Favorite Songs and Music Videos?

I just said that because I remembered seeing it when I was a kid, I get a laugh now thinking about it, I enjoy waylon Jennings, earl Scruggs - lester flatt and death metal lol..

Yes!! morbid visions and schizophrenia are 2 good sepultura lps, there is a Canadian band dahmer that's good, a Japanese band sob that's good, an American band macabre thats good......etc..macabre has a Christmas song in the tone of metal, but then again so does the band fear, poison idea and ssd, I love metal!!

Yes!! morbid visions and schizophrenia are 2 good sepultura lps, there is a Canadian band dahmer that's good, a Japanese band sob that's good, an American band macabre thats good......etc..macabre has a Christmas song in the tone of metal, but then again so does the band fear, poison idea and ssd, I love metal!!

Sounds like you do love your death metal. Take it easy. After being introduced to metal I have stayed to normal metal mostly. Metalical is immortal. Their music never ages. Plus a couple other bands. Tool released a new album this year. The first album since 2007 I think. There is a couple of new bands too. Slipnot and some of the other metal bands. Mastodon.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom