What a difference 1 month makes in color!!

kpritch17

The day I got him-January 13, 2010 (6 months)
Kamish2copy.jpg

Some pics from today-February 18, 2010 (7 months)
DSCN0255copy.jpg

DSCN0259copy.jpg

DSCN0262copy.jpg

What do you guys think of Kamish??

What a very handsome Chameleon you have there!!!

Look at the difference in one month, imagine how he will look in a couple more!

Boy, that's a difference! I was thinking when I saw the first picture, that he looked pretty spiffy at 6 months, but he's really something now! That's what I like about getting them young and being able to see them develop.

:eek: Wow! He is looking HOT! What a gorgeous looking boy! I love the random big round scales that Panthers have! They look so 'touchable' - like bubbly wallpaper, lol!:D

He's gorgeous. Where did you get him from? It looks like he is going to have alot of yellow, and a very very bright yellow at that. He looks great.

Justin

Looks pretty good I like the color but he looks slightly obese :)

UGH! Don't call Kamish fat!! He just has some curves :) lol I hate to admit it, but yes, he's a little fatty. I need to start cutting him back

He's gorgeous. Where did you get him from? It looks like he is going to have alot of yellow, and a very very bright yellow at that. He looks great.

Justin

Thank you :) I got him from Chameleon's Northwest. His sire is Zippey. He has some amazing orange, so I hope Kamish will develop some of those. I love the blue/orange combination!

What a handsome guy! Can't wait to see him in another month or two!
I have a little one that just at around 4 months now and it's so hard waiting for their first colors to come through :D He's got his pattern down, but still not in bright colors. Can't wait until he's a month or two older!

Thank you..I think he has a bit more blue than yellow wolf, but yes, they do look pretty similar.

Boj is just jealous that Kamish is about to take over Farley!! :)

Back
Top Bottom