Grow and eating

Hi there also switch bot ip65 data logger ,( I didn't see it mentioned) but keep them away from direct spray as this can lead to not only false readings but end them . There is also komodo dual purpose gauges ( not data logging)

I also have a 7 month old panther. Here are a few things that can cause a decrease in appetite:

Shedding / getting ready to shed

Night time humidity too low

Parasite load

Feeders too large

Suggestions:
Remove all bugs before bedtime.

Place feeders in the same area ( example- place 10 crickets in a small feeder cup/run) = lots of movement

Do not free range feed until you are sure he's eating.

Skip a day of feeding. He should have a hearty appetite on the second day.

Leave feeders in cage for 30 minute morning feed. After 30 minutes, remove feeders. You can offer another 30 minute session around noon.

If you have time, you can offer 1 feeder at a time. (Place a cricket on the screen. After its eaten, Place another one on the screen.)- this worked for me. After 1 week, my guy was back to eating from his feeder run.
Thank you so much! I will try it!

Sup guys today I added some coverage to his enclosure and I am going to order new hygrometer( It is really similiar to hygrometer that you recommed me but it is cheaper and different brand)

Attachments

• IMG_3237.jpeg
    IMG_3237.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 22
Sup guys today I added some coverage to his enclosure and I am going to order new hygrometer( It is really similiar to hygrometer that you recommed me but it is cheaper and different brand)
This looks more covered... Watch the live plants back near the heat fixture. If they are sitting too close they will burn and die off there.

Hello guys, today I measured the humidity in his enclosure and it is 70%. Do you have any tips how to decrease humidity in glass enclosure? And about eating, today I gave him 10 crickets 3 hours ago and now there are only 3 crickets left in his cup!

You can also adjust your misting sessions so that you are not running a session in the morning. Only one in the late afternoon after basking light has kicked off so there is no added heat. Then you would run a dripper instead during the day. This will help your ambient daytime humidity drop. Also adding the pc fan to the top to pull air up and out will help a lot.

You can also adjust your misting sessions so that you are not running a session in the morning. Only one in the late afternoon after basking light has kicked off so there is no added heat. Then you would run a dripper instead during the day. This will help your ambient daytime humidity drop. Also adding the pc fan to the top to pull air up and out will help a lot.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom