Waterfalls

I really didnt mean to be so blunt. lol, I saw the post at the same time my dogs started going crazy, just made a quick response. lol my bad.

haha its all good, no body can tell tone or body language through text..none of us are beeing mean we are just saying what we have learned to be the best set up for chameleons in general..for begginers to come here..first off means to me ALOT..it means they actually care and are trying the best for thier new lil addition!!..wheather or not they are using , say not the most ideal set up, they still came here, posted here, to learn here..i think thats just great!!!..

p.s. dont worry about beeing blunt..you know what you know..you are only beeing helpfull no matter how it looks on text! lol:D

haha its all good, no body can tell tone or body language through text..none of us are beeing mean we are just saying what we have learned to be the best set up for chameleons in general..for begginers to come here..first off means to me ALOT..it means they actually care and are trying the best for thier new lil addition!!..wheather or not they are using , say not the most ideal set up, they still came here, posted here, to learn here..i think thats just great!!!..

p.s. dont worry about beeing blunt..you know what you know..you are only beeing helpfull no matter how it looks on text! lol:D

I actually only learned about the waterfall thing thru this site. haha, i didnt have any thoughts on them one way or the other, but thanks to this site, i learned alot.

That link doesn't lead to a helpful or informative video...possibly fun though....

Anyway, my major objection to pools of water (and the bottom of a waterfall is a pool of water) is that chameleons fall sometimes and if yours fell into the water, would that be okay?

If you can put a mesh cover over the collection pond so that it's neither a fall/drowning hazard nor a "drinking the poop water" hazard, it might be okay to use.

I don't think you should rely on it as a drinking source though. I'd still provide a dripper.

I actually only learned about the waterfall thing thru this site. haha, i didnt have any thoughts on them one way or the other, but thanks to this site, i learned alot.

haha thats all that matters..just remember none of us are trying to be mean or anything..we just have either experence in good or bad..like for instance i have lost some chams by beeing guided in the wrong directions in my begginnings..after 17 years i have learned a few tricks and tips along the way that seem to work by the book as explained they would only because nomourous people have tried and succsessfully did it..but good luck with your new lil buddy..soon you will be addicted and have about 10,000 posts!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom