Please help!!!

pinkpanthers

Hello I'm going to get straight to the point as though this little guy doesn't have very much time. I have recently posted about a veiled chameleon that was dropped off to me I'm not sure what happened to him but it looks like his back is broken and his sperm plugs are hanging out I can't tell if it's his sperm plugs or if it's his intestines. But from my recent post I was told that the most humane thing to do is get him a euthanized. I guess because I'm such a reptile lover people tend to bring me their sick chameleons thinking that I can do something I don't know a lot about chameleons but as time goes by I'm learning. I have posted pictures of him I don't know if his food was dusted I don't know exactly his diet or anything but he is eating green worms and he is trying to drink but he's not keeping anything down I found a animal hospital that cost $200 anywhere from $170 to $200 for the euthanization I have $30 I'm just asking for help to be able to put this little guy down it's the most humane thing to do please contact me back if anybody's willing or able to help thank you

And just for the record I gave the name and description of the person to all the pet stores so hopefully he won't be getting another animal.

I jut called Dr Bruce’s office. It would cost $65 for exam since he’s never seen the animal before and then $70 for euthanasia. It needs to be a morning appointment and the soonest they have is Wednesday @ 8:30.

Ok cool I guess I called the wrong office. But either way I still only have 30$ and would need as much help as possible.

Back
Top Bottom