Usernames

AFH

Avid Member
Thought this might be interesting. I was wondering about some of the more unusual usernames people use on this site. I'd like to hear what the story is behind them. Obviously, not the self expanitory ones like "Justin Carl" and "Chamlover", but ones that are not so apparent.

I'll go first. Mine stands for Alex From Hell. I had long hair for about 10 years and played in metal bands and such. All my dad's brothers used to call me Alex From Hell at all the family gatherings and it's stuck even though I cut my hair and have a "real" job where I wear a shirt and tie everyday. It's also the name of my "band" - I still haven't given up the metal:D

My real name is Nic but a couple of years ago on cinco de mayo me and some friends of mine got pretty wasted and one of my buddies started calling me nico de mayo and over time it just kinda stuck.

My real name is Caroline. back in middle school friends said my name was too long and alot of people couldnt remember my name so they just called me by the first 3 letters. so yeah...

How about lovestospooge?
Thats a little out there if you ask me.
My username is cool by the way!:cool:

Yeah, that was one of the reasons I started this. I've got to know!
Also, that guy with all the x's. I can't even say it, so I'm wondering what the hell it means.

My name is Jared Cain everyone calls me Cain. AFH never give up metal I sure as hell wont. Lovestospooge is actually from South Park. I dont know if this is where he got it but it is Stans screen name in the Make love not war craft episode. South park is great but I dont think that is very appropriate for a place like this just my op.

Sorry kent already got that duh!

Scooter is the name of my parrot. He came to me as a rescue, and came with the name. He knows his name, and uses it...and so do I !!!

well mine is pretty self explanitory lol...
I'm crazy i have a chameleon and i like the #5:) lol IDK i was lost when i had to choose a user name LMAO

my chams names is nightcrawler because Nightcrawler is my favorite super hero.
you might know him as the amazing nightcrawler, he was in x-men and excalibur.
he also likes to hang from his tale so there is a minute similarity.

as of late i replaced my comic reading with chameleon reading, but i do
plan on giving my chams names after the x-men, or other super heros.
or the friench word for bird wazzo! (spelled like oiseau).
most likly x-men because they are much cooler then any other super heros.

I used to found this little car club in the early 2000s, called "Team Legacy" which slowly turned into "Ghost Version" which again slowly turned into "Beer and BBQ in my backyard on the weekends". Anyway, my username on all the forums was "Legacy" and everybody just started to refer to me as "Dave Legacy". It stuck and now it just follows me around.

SuperRad - A song by the Aquabats

RudeBoy - A person who is into ska.

It's been my aim screen name for like 10 years. So i use it for everything :p

In, what seems like another life, I studied the behavior of caribbean reef squid, Sepioteuthis sepioidea.
Cephalopods are just the most fascinating creatures to me. Chameleons are a close second though.
I guess I just like animals that change color and can catch their prey from a body length away. :)

Duh, Stan Marsh. You should have said "from South Park". Then it would have clicked.

Sepioteuthis - yours was also one I was wondering about. It was somewhat familiar, but...? Squids are cool! I spend a lot of time in the Carribean and love running into squid! I think I'll pass on the Humboldt's, though. Scary!

Oh, and cuddlefish are freaking amazing.

Ponders because I have 13 ponds and lots of pond life all around. I was into chams in the early 90's took a break to have a couple kids and in the mean time got addicted to ponds. But I'm back now with some chams and am loving it again.:)

Back
Top Bottom