Urgent advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should let others take care of the remaining two you have while they are still in shippable condition. They will need to visit a vet sooner or later or for check ups and fecals. Im sure someone on his forum will gladly take on a couple more to save some lives. hope all goes well. have a good one.

You should let others take care of the remaining two you have while they are still in shippable condition. They will need to visit a vet sooner or later or for check ups and fecals. Im sure someone on his forum will gladly take on a couple more to save some lives. hope all goes well. have a good one.

You have a good one as well. The others fate are in my hands. Calcium plus has done them well.

Remember calcium plus about three time a week at most not everyday like it says.

Three times a week sounds good to me thanks. The calcium without d3 at every feeding and with d3 once a week is ok for a baby male veiled. I use calcium plus on my female veiled as well. But feed her every other day would I still use calcium plus threes a week for a adult female veiled. Thank you for providing this info.

D3 every 2 weeks phosphorus free calcium every feeding. i believe you said your freeing crickets. since they already have a high phosphorus content already. I was in Illinois and I would have taken her if I had the chance but I don't think I could save her in the condition she's in now still take her to a vet or just take the advice given. You admitted your bad at this so read the care sheets so we don't have to see your veiled dying posts too

If you're willing to spend $200 on an animal, and much more on an enclosure and furnishings, you should be willing to put the money into extended care, like a vet. I know people who treat stray cats better than you do a chameleon. I'm sorry, but everyone here has tried to help you and your cham. And this site is by far the best resource a chameleon owner, of any species, can find! All they ask is you do what's best for your pet... which is a life you CHOSE to take responsibility for. If you don't want to listen to the advice, that's your choice (unfortunately) but that does not give you the right to talk down to the people who are simply trying to help.

If you're willing to spend $200 on an animal, and much more on an enclosure and furnishings, you should be willing to put the money into extended care, like a vet. I know people who treat stray cats better than you do a chameleon. I'm sorry, but everyone here has tried to help you and your cham. And this site is by far the best resource a chameleon owner, of any species, can find! All they ask is you do what's best for your pet... which is a life you CHOSE to take responsibility for. If you don't want to listen to the advice, that's your choice (unfortunately) but that does not give you the right to talk down to the people who are simply trying to help.

Your crossing the line now stray cats that I don't believe. Trying to bring me down or hurt my feeling isn't working. And for ventari I don't even know what calcium your talking about. I use the brand repcal with and without d3. Other then that this conversation about ambilobe female is over. I will not respond to the likes of any of it. Make y'all happy I deleted the photos so it doesn't break your hearts or whatever. Tomorrow I will get up and she will be gone stop breathing. Her enclosure will go in the recycle bin outside. End of this topic

Beautiful well I injured her mouth getting it open. Fuuk well a vet isn't a option. Guess she's going to die Fuuk. Whatever 200 dollars down the tube. Thanks guys anyways
:mad::mad:
That's ******** she isn't just 200 dollars down the tube she died cause of your ignorance don't buy a animal you don't know how to take care of!!!!! :mad:

:mad::mad:
That's ******** she isn't just 200 dollars down the tube she died cause of your ignorance don't buy a animal you don't know how to take care of!!!!! :mad:

Why don't you message me your stars there dude that isn't public. Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. You don't have that right. AGAIN chameleons can pound sand cause I won't spend a cent for another trust me on that. You can be cruel so can I.

Last edited:
Like I said have no problem reading them. If a professional wrote them vet expert whatever.

if you look at the top left side of the screen in the navigation box,at the bottom it says care resources..they are care sheets for a few different species of chameleons there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom