Urgent advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't trolling trying to add as much info as I can. Trying to get her help if I knew a vet and had money no problem. Take care not trolling or whatever you say am doing. Am a grown adult not here for childish games.

Where are you located? Maybe we have someone who will take her. BUT that needs to happen within the next day or two at the most.

The question I have is do you really want to save this Cham? If you do them answer the private message I send so we can get info form you.

I know a place near by that has silks pricey but its worth a shot thx. It's in the 90's humid where am at. Just not sure to bring her cage outside. I just hold her and spend as much time with her. I had a lot of loss deaths in my life. All I can do at this point.

90's and humid sounds ok to get her outside as long as she can get some shade if she needs it. No need to move the whole cage, you can simply set up a small plant for her to rest on or let her rest on an existing non-toxic plant. I have a couple of bushes in my front yard that I let my guys roam around on when the weather's right. Just be sure not to leave her unattended as she could fall or have an unwelcome encounter with a cat or bird of prey...

I've seen several members on here that are in Illinois so hopefully there is somebody nearby that can take her off your hands and get her the care she needs if you are unable to do so yourself.

Good luck, I wish your little girl well...

Thank you so much I wish everyday so far she gets better. My backyard is sunny but have a lot of Japanese maple trees for her to sit on. I been on top of it with my new golden puppy. He likes to try and eat the crickets climbing the sides of there cages.

I just tried to call. I have someone who will take your Cham. If you could call or send a pm with where in Illinois it would be a lot easier to arrange a home for your Cham.

She looks awefully small for 18-19 months. She is in really bad shape. This is an urgent issue. Most vets will work with payments. Someone needs to see her right away or she isnt going to make it much longer.

We don't have time to ship her, she will never make it. Find a good cham vet and get her there. Have them call me and I will pay the bill. Please hurry.

Can you find any hornworms near by? I would think her eating one of those would be rejuvenating.. and do you know how to open her mouth correctly? I'm surprised no one has tried to explain how to do it correctly..Do you have an eye dripper or something? I just read that you can try to slide a credit card into a chameleons mouth to help open it, then I would try dripping droplets onto her lips and I'd hope she'd try to lick them up or swallow them...Looks like she's hanging on by a thread..

Edit: did you ever get some silkworms?

She was born December of 2011 forget the exact date sorry. She's been having issues for while now with not eating. I had a laying bin for her could of been her problem not laying them. Idk I love panther chams but my days of owning them are done. Am not good enough or experience enough for these chams. I admin when I can't do something. I have a bearded dragon for over ten years doing awesome still. Chameleons in my mind shouldn't be pets same as iguanas.
Excuse my words a bit upset.

I haven't gotten hornworms yet. A credit card whatever I'll try it. I can't have woman pay my bills have more pride then that. It's fine if she dies she's better off that way. Don't really need anymore advice at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom