Urgent advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The credit card worked thanks. Got two dropper fills of water in her. Am let her adsorb the water and get some silks and horns. I can use them with also with my other chams but the male he's a baby. To small for even a superworm.

I haven't gotten hornworms yet. A credit card whatever I'll try it. I can't have woman pay my bills have more pride then that. It's fine if she dies she's better off that way. Don't really need anymore advice at this point.

That makes me so so so sad. This isn't about you and your pride, it's about that poor chameleon's life. I'm sorry, but be a responsible pet owner and put her life before your pride. If that poor girl is really unsaveable, then the least you can do is allow her to be humanely euthanized by a veterinarian and not allowed to waste away.

I gave her some water and seems very flexable and barely moving. I layed her on her side. Seems warm and I don't think she will make it though the night. I am sorry you feel that way janp or whatever. I can't find a vet most I call won't treat chameleons. I don't know what to do but am done here. Thanks everyone for advice and help. All I can say

I completely agree with you DJ.

I'm sorry, but you posted about a new puppy and you've been worried about your cham for a long time? Why not help your chameleon before buying new animals? It's obvious you're not financially secure enough to own one, why have multiples?

Please just dont buy any more chams.

I second this. I am not trying to sound judgmental or mean, but this kind of mind set is not a good one for owning any pet. "It's okay if she dies" or selecting the option to not even try/end the animal's suffering when you have it because of your "pride" are not things that should ever come out of a pet owners mouth.

I sincerely hope that none of your other animals get sick. All the best.

Trust me I won't be getting another ever cause I thought I was experience enough but admit am not. I have lighting on and bunch of crickets. Did I ever think when I purchased chameleons they would need a vet attention no. Am sorry you feel this way and about myself. I thought coming here for my Cham was right to do but thinking now it wasn't. Only god can judge me in the long run only one that matters to me. I tryed to give her to someone that could helped her but won't make it to Montana or Ohio in a box overnight how it works I guess. I don't have anybody friends family and can't drive cause of DUI and a stroke. I just got personal with you my details. There isn't even a vet near me. My puppy has a vet that comes to my house. Please close this topic forum whatever it's called. No reason to respond to this.

Beautiful well I injured her mouth getting it open. Fuuk well a vet isn't a option. Guess she's going to die Fuuk. Whatever 200 dollars down the tube. Thanks guys anyways

The people here have given you other advice as well, and I believe you should listen to them about the supplements, and putting her in the shower for a little while. Maybe you can research a local reptile vet, and just call them and tell them your concerns. Ask them what the visit will cost... maybe you won't lose your $200 investment, and your poor chameleon will recover.

This is going to sound harsh (and I mean it to):

Either follow some of the advise given to you here to try to save her, take her to a vet to try to save her, or stop wasting our time and breaking our hearts with pictures of your suffering pet.

Some of the most knowledgeable and kindest people on this forum have already reached out to you, and you seem unwilling to take even basic steps to try to help your animal.

I will no longer be checking this thread. I would recommend others do the same.

The people here have given you other advice as well, and I believe you should listen to them about the supplements, and putting her in the shower for a little while. Maybe you can research a local reptile vet, and just call them and tell them your concerns. Ask them what the visit will cost... maybe you won't lose your $200 investment, and your poor chameleon will recover.

Very hard to recover when your barely breathing. I posted a photo only movement is her stomach. Breathing

Either follow some of the advise given to you here to try to save her, take her to a vet to try to save her, or stop wasting our time and breaking our hearts with pictures of your suffering pet.

Some of the most knowledgeable and kindest people on this forum have already reached out to you, and you seem unwilling to take even basic steps to try to help your animal.

Great I asked it to be closed or deleted if I could myself I would. If it is bothering you don't look then photos will be deleted.

Beautiful well I injured her mouth getting it open. Fuuk well a vet isn't a option. Guess she's going to die Fuuk. Whatever 200 dollars down the tube. Thanks guys anyways

I'm sorry youre having trouble! You should probably reconsider getting another pet if your prime concern is the 200 "down the tube" I think you'll find most forum users love our chams and any other pets as part of the family. I'm a firm believer if you cant properly care for the animal you shouldn't adopt one to begin with. I suggest you find a rescue or a vet to give her to immediately before she dies! If I were in your area I'd take him!

And I am sorry you feel that way. Photos deleted I have done what members say to do. Am sorry to her it hasn't helped and wasted my time and hers. Next time I know to google needed info not to ask for help on forums. Deuces I can be harsh too.

I'm sorry youre having trouble! You should probably reconsider getting another pet if your prime concern is the 200 "down the tube" I think you'll find most forum users love our chams and any other pets as part of the family. I'm a firm believer if you cant properly care for the animal you shouldn't adopt one to begin with. I suggest you find a rescue or a vet to give her to immediately before she dies! If I were in your area I'd take him!

Well thank you for being passionate ma'am. Again I ain't residering getting a chameleon I like them but admitted am a idiot when it comes to there well being and proper care. Gods creature has fell in my hands probably two more as well in the future.

Well thank you for being passionate ma'am. Again I ain't residering getting a chameleon I like them but admitted am a idiot when it comes to there well being and proper care. Gods creature has fell in my hands probably two more as well in the future.

they dont fall in your hands,you had a choice,just as you had a choice when she started to get sick you had a choice to seek or not to seek care for her..instead you let her suffer for weeks to die a slow painfull death.do you honestly think that newly acquired puppy will never need medical attention or vet visits as well..what about about your other chameleons? what is their future care gonna be like?:mad:

they dont fall in your hands,you had a choice,just as you had a choice when she started to get sick you had a choice to seek or not to seek care for her..instead you let her suffer for weeks to die a slow painfull death.do you honestly think that newly acquired puppy will never need medical attention or vet visits as well..what about about your other chameleons? what is their future care gonna be like?:mad:

Idk there fate probably same as this Cham. You done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom