Updated pics of Rusko

gr33n

Here are a few pics of TexasRanger's panther. He's looking great and eating like a champ. Sorry to only post 2 pics and haven't updated in the past month. Was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkin's lymphoma. Anyways here he is!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330333075.361244.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330333075.361244.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 181
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330333104.420409.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330333104.420409.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 174
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, stay strong and good luck. Your cham is quite a looker, I like his colors.

he looks great!. I did not know chameleons can get lymphoma. how do they go about diagosing that? Sorry to hear that he has an illness.

he looks great!. I did not know chameleons can get lymphoma. how do they go about diagosing that? Sorry to hear that he has an illness.

Hey Carol welcome back glad to see you:) its the owner who was diagnosed with lymphoma not his little chameleon boy.

Here are a few pics of TexasRanger's panther. He's looking great and eating like a champ. Sorry to only post 2 pics and haven't updated in the past month. Was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkin's lymphoma. Anyways here he is!!

He's a little cracker! Love the shades of blue he has

I was the one diagnosed..

omg, I am so sorry. Do I feel like an idiot. I just spent the last four days in the hospital myself and need to get it together. I should have read your post more clearly and figured it out. So stupid of me. I am very sorry about your illness.

omg, I am so sorry. Do I feel like an idiot. I just spent the last four days in the hospital myself and need to get it together. I should have read your post more clearly and figured it out. So stupid of me. I am very sorry about your illness.

It's all good. One of the easiest cancers to cure. Looks like 4-6 months of chemo.

my hubby had stage 3 non hodgkins burkitts lymphoma.
4 rounds of chemo, 6 years later. hes cancer free!

Just wanted to let you know, you arent alone.. and that it willl all be ok!

good luck!
and you have a great panther to keep you occupied.

Back
Top Bottom