Update: Leonidas all grown up! (pic heavy!)

Supergirl

Thought I'd post some updated pictures of our big boy Leonidas... he's a year old now. It's been such an awesome experience watching him grow up.. He's not only handsome but has the best personality ever!
DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0116-1.jpg

DSC_0180-1.jpg

DSC_0174-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Reactions: Hoj
Lookin awsome!!!
Thanks Hoj!!! I'm such a proud Momma :p Can't believe how fast he's grown up!

What a gorgeous boy!!! Really looks like hes enjoying the sun!!! Is he really big or do you just have small hands? :p
A little bit of both!! I do have small hands, but he's a big boy! About 15inch long last time I measured him.

Very nice colours out in the sun, wish we had weather like that in the uk to put my chams out
Thank you :) He really does enjoy sunning.. we even bring him to the beach with us!

Very nice looking ambi! Really one of the nicest I have seen in a while. He looks very healthy too. Where did he come from?

he is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)
Thank you very much! :)

The colors around his eyes are amazing! I'm jelly :p
Thank yoU! :D

Very nice looking ambi! Really one of the nicest I have seen in a while. He looks very healthy too. Where did he come from?
he looks awesome! Is he from Kammerflage???
Thank you guys :):) He is a Bonaroo baby from Jim @ The Chameleon Company. We recently got him a girlfriend, but she has not been receptive.. we're thinking she's likely gravid since she's WC. Hopefully they will get to making sexy time sometime in the near future :p

Beautiful cham. He is showing some dynamite colors.
Thanks Laurie :) We are so happy to have watched him grow up into such a handsome boy.. of course my opinion is a little biased :rolleyes:

That is one stunning Ambilobe! Holy CRAP. :eek:

I would be photographing him every day! I'd have no life. Lol.

His pattern is so unique. He's got quite a bit of white too. You should be very proud, it's not often you come across a Cham like that. I'm blown away.

I think I found a new desktop picture. :)

Whoaaaa he's amazing! I love all the white on his face :D
Thank yOU :) The white on his face just showed up that day out of nowhere! We took him outside to get some sun and he starts changing colors showing off :p

That is one stunning Ambilobe! Holy CRAP. :eek:

I would be photographing him every day! I'd have no life. Lol.

His pattern is so unique. He's got quite a bit of white too. You should be very proud, it's not often you come across a Cham like that. I'm blown away.

I think I found a new desktop picture. :)
Thank you very much :) My hubby is constantly taking pics of him, he's like the paparazzi of the family :p The best part is his personality.. he is such a sweetheart (Leo, not the Hubby. Well the Hubby too I suppose :D) He's the most laid back friendly cham ever.. we have yet to see him fully fire up :roll eyes:

Alicia, I can be leave this is Leonidas. He had grown up into a very hand man. You've done a fantastic job with him.
Jann, thank you so very much for the kind words :) It means a lot coming from you! Thank you :)

:eek: What a stunner!!! :eek:

All vey beautiful pictures. Congratulations & thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much :)

Back
Top Bottom