Meet Bonnie and Hercules!

pemmiecan23

I am SUPER excited to introduce my two new panthers from @Camiezone !! First, I wanna give a huuuuge shoutout to Camilla (aka Camiezone) because these babies are spectacular. It can be hard to find someone who truly cares about the species and isn't just in it for the money -- but I can say with certainty that Camilla obviously loves each and every one of these babies and ensures they all go to good homes. Both of my babies from her (I got a boy and a girl) are not only adorable, but they are healthy and have settled in perfectly! They are eating and drinking like the little monsters they are :ROFLMAO:. I have named the little girl Bonnie, and she is a firecracker! She was sired by Rezz, and her dam is no. 2. She is constantly exploring and she has an AWESOME appetite. I especially love her pattern and the subtle greens/blues that she has around her cheeks and stripe. The boy is Hercules and he is a funny little dude (sired by Big girl & Homer). He took a bit longer to fully settle in but now that he has, his personality is showing more and more! He's an absolute stunner at 3.5 mo old and will only get more and more beautiful. I can't wait to watch these guys grow up 🥹. Thanks again @Camiezone , you rock!!!

Attachments

• tempImageeJbkAH.png
    tempImageeJbkAH.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • tempImageVhQ5ll.png
    tempImageVhQ5ll.png
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • tempImagen3NrqL.png
    tempImagen3NrqL.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
  • tempImage4jklxp.png
    tempImage4jklxp.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • tempImageg9hTVZ.png
    tempImageg9hTVZ.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • tempImageypXhug.png
    tempImageypXhug.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
I am SUPER excited to introduce my two new panthers from @Camiezone !! First, I wanna give a huuuuge shoutout to Camilla (aka Camiezone) because these babies are spectacular. It can be hard to find someone who truly cares about the species and isn't just in it for the money -- but I can say with certainty that Camilla obviously loves each and every one of these babies and ensures they all go to good homes. Both of my babies from her (I got a boy and a girl) are not only adorable, but they are healthy and have settled in perfectly! They are eating and drinking like the little monsters they are :ROFLMAO:. I have named the little girl Bonnie, and she is a firecracker! She was sired by Rezz, and her dam is no. 2. She is constantly exploring and she has an AWESOME appetite. I especially love her pattern and the subtle greens/blues that she has around her cheeks and stripe. The boy is Hercules and he is a funny little dude (sired by Big girl & Homer). He took a bit longer to fully settle in but now that he has, his personality is showing more and more! He's an absolute stunner at 3.5 mo old and will only get more and more beautiful. I can't wait to watch these guys grow up 🥹. Thanks again @Camiezone , you rock!!!
Awe, they look amazing Emily. I'm so happy that met your hopes n expectations. Every baby is so precious to me, connecting with excellent caretakers is definitely top priority for me, and you match that perfectly, their in the best hands now🥰🫶 I just love this forum, it's our and the chameleons safezone. Reading postings like this just makes it all worth while and my day is all sunshine😊. Oh n it's another "B" n "H" names, so awesome. Have you been introduced to the special thread missskittle has created inhere? It's called Homer n Big Girls Babies? Alot of siblings are on it, and it's so much fun to read n see their evolvement and developing personalities. Please check it our. Thank you again

A big welcome to the beautiful Bonnie and Hercules…and to you too Emily (now that I know your name). 😁 To make it fair, I’m Vikki, aka Miss Skittles. Welcome to the chamily!🥰

Back
Top Bottom