Tribute to Luie

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today is the saddest day of my life. I had to let my sweet little man Luie go. My heart is broken. I love him so much. He will remain in my heart forever. Luie had been having health issues and in declining health for awhile. The past couple of days he didn’t want to eat, drink or take his meds for me and I took this as a sign from him that he wanted me to let him go. You can read about his health problems here.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/update-luie-s-health-issues-91238/

Luie the day I got him

100_3425-1.jpg

Juvi Luie

100_3495.jpg

100_3460.jpg

Luie showing his big boy colors

100_5614.jpg

Adult Luie 6/21/08

DSC_0143.jpg

Luie 3 years old

LuieApril52010650.jpg

Luie's 4th birthday

luieandred320111661.jpg

Luie's 5th birthday

Luie5yrsoldSadie4mosold4612184.jpg

One of my last pictures of Luie

11032012backyard211.jpg

Me and my little love

JannandLuie2.jpg

More pictures of Luie

Luieandcammill07312010102.jpg

louieandjan05092010047.jpg

jannb2.jpg

dsc_0129_luie_original_zpsd383ad18.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this is a very sad day for the forums too, because Luie was part of the family here and really a legend so to speak in our little community. I have said it before and I will say it again, he is one of the finest, if not the finest looking Veild I have ever seen. He was one lucky guy to have had you as his owner. I know you did everything humanly possible to keep him with you. I too think he was telling you that it was time for him to go. He lived a grand ole life with you Jann. Lived life as a king! I am so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you. I know how much you loved him. He will be greatly missed on this forum, and he will never be forgotten. RIP Luie.

I too am sorry to hear this news! You and your chams have been through some trying times lately with health issues as they are aging, but one thing that never waivers is the love and dedication that is evident you have for your chams as well as the trust they have in you, Jann!
What a beautiful boy Luie was.
RIP Luie!

:-(

I am very saddened to hear this news Jann. Luie is part of our veiled family too.

I believe he had the best life any chameleon could hope to have and he was extra special being your first chameleon.

Jason and I are very sorry for your loss

aw man I barely saw this thread i was going to pm you and ask how he was doing but then i saw this as your recent post, Sorry for your loss i know he was your little boy

Jann, I am very sorry to hear about Luie. He was well known to the community and I think there will be a lot of members saddened by the news. He was a very lucky chameleon to have lived such a long and happy life. Thank you for sharing him with us through the years.

I don't know what to say...

First Padre, now Luie. Luie was an amazing animal. He benefitted and thrived under your care. You are a great and inspirational, dedicated Chameleon keeper and your pets have given proof of that. Yet it still hurts even more when they have to go.

My heart goes out to you, Jann. Sometimes words and feelings can not be expressed when we lose something so important as Luie is to you. He was a beautiful animal, who had a beautiful life with you, and you can tell loves you so much. My prayers will be with you as you go through this difficult time, thank you for sharing him and his joy with us. Rest in peace, sweet Luie, we will miss you!

Well, this is a very sad day for the forums too, because Luie was part of the family here and really a legend so to speak in our little community. I have said it before and I will say it again, he is one of the finest, if not the finest looking Veild I have ever seen. He was one lucky guy to have had you as his owner. I know you did everything humanly possible to keep him with you. I too think he was telling you that it was time for him to go. He lived a grand ole life with you Jann. Lived life as a king! I am so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you. I know how much you loved him. He will be greatly missed on this forum, and he will never be forgotten. RIP Luie.

I couldn't say it any better! I am SO sorry, Jann!

Very sorry Jann. He was a beautiful boy and so well loved by all here. I will miss hearing about him.

So sorry for your loss, Jann. I will miss seeing pictures of one of the best looking veileds I have ever seen. He was truly lucky to have you.

I'm more than sorry to hear this jann=//
You don't know me all that well, but I just wanted you to know that luie is the reason I even got a veiled or a chameleon at all for that matter. I remember seeing his pic on google before I even joined this forum.. Your a great mom to your chams and I know he lived a good life with you as his owner.

R.I.P. you sexy veiled you!!!

I'm beyond sad Jann... I know how much you loved Luie and wanted to keep him forever! He had a great life with you, never wanted for anything!! You gave him everything he needed and then some...
We will all miss him here on the Forum but have many gorgeous pictures to admire, he was quite the subject and knew how to work the camera!
All of our hearts are heavy for you at this time, wishing you peace!!!
Lisa

I am writing this poem for you and Luie with tears in my eyes :( I'm so sorry he has passed.

Luie lived a long and happy life with Jann
He is such a beautiful little man
Now his passing brings tears to our eyes
Because he was a part of all of our lives
Jann you miss him more than we know
But please don't worry because he's not alone
He is with Camille in heaven too
And I'm sure he will give her a kiss from you

RIP Luie xxx

Back
Top Bottom