Tribute to Luie

Jann, I'm so incredibly sorry for you losing Luie. I know it was his time, and that he lived such a wonderful existence in your care, but that doesn't make the hurt in your heart any less. Take comfort in the fact that his was a better life with you in it, and you with him in it. We are all here for you, whatever you need, whenever you want. RIP Luie, you were loved.

Aww, no, Jann. I am so sorry to hear about Luie. I have tears rolling down my own cheeks. I have been on the forums everyday for over two years and have probably read something about Luie most days of the week. He was truly a magnificent creature. You are such a wonderful, loving caretaker to all of your pets. I know his loss must put such a big void in you. I am so, so sorry.

Deb

very very sorry for your loss. I know how terribly hard it is when one you've had and enjoyed for so long has to go. He was beautiful, and had a wonderful life with you. He'll be long remembered.

so sorry

It is one thing to own a chameleon and help others out when you can. It is another thing all together when your care and compassion prove themselves as the example you set for your peers. The standard for "How-to" has been set and Luie will live on forever.
I hope you are able to get some rest for your mind, prayers going out to you and your family.

Wow, Jann, I'm truly sorry to be reading this. Luie was definitely a staple around these parts and he was a glorious specimen that was and will always be loved! We all know what a wonderful keeper that you are and will expect regular updates on the rest of your clan. RIP Luie

rip louie:(
thankfully he had you to guide and nurture him in his beautiful journey!

from just an old man with tears in his eyes...

Jann, I was very sad to hear that you had to let him go yesterday. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know you gave him the best life possible and did everything you could for him.

Thank you all so much for all of the kind words about me and my Luie. It has been so hard. I cried so much Sunday that my face, eyes nose and head were killing me. My eyes are still swollen. It is so sad here at the house without him. I know I did the right thing to let him go. It was the last gift of love that I could give him.

Oh Jann this just breaks my heart. We all know how much luie ment to you and the community and he will be forever in our hearts and your. Rest in peace Luie.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

i'm so sorry for you loss jann. hang in there. i know it's easy to say that but we're here to support you.

Saddest News...

Jann,

I know nothing I can say will even start the healing process for you and your family. I can only imagine how hard a time this is for you. I know how saddened my wife and I are to hear this news and you are in our prayers. This is the one time I can speak for the entire chameleon forums community when I say Luie is a part of all our lives. He is special to all of us and always will be. Luie is the standard that we all compare our veiled chameleons to and your devotion to him is the standard we only hope to be able to partially achieve.

I know Luie was incredibly lucky and happy to have spent such a great life with you and we are so lucky to have shared in your experiences with him! Thank you for all the great memories. I hope time will heal your pain quickly and you will only ever smile when thinking about that sweet boy.

Rest In Paradise sweet Luie. We all love you!

terrible news....

i am so sorry Jann... Luie is a legend and a beloved member of this forum, yet that is little compared to what he meant to you... he lived a long and very loved life with you and i know he will be missed dearly :( i am very sorry, i know nothing will fill the void he's left but try to remember he had the best life ever with you!

RIP Beloved Luie :(

So very sorry to hear that Luie has gone to chameleon heaven. He was lucky to have you...and you were lucky to have him...and I'm sure he will remain in your heart forever Jann.

Oh Jann, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how very special Louie was to you - and to all of us who followed him on the forum. I will continue to enjoy the photos and videos of him that you have shared along the way. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jann I am so very sorry for your loss of Luie. There are no words to lessen the pain right now but you should know that you did absolutely everything you could, and then some more, for Luie. Honestly, you give your animals the very best for their entire life. Sometimes the hardest decisions are made with the most love to stop their pain. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Thank you so much everyone for all the condolences. Your love and support means so much to me.

Angie the poem is beautiful. I will keep it forever.

Thank you James for the Rainbow Bridge and thank you Michael for the song. They all make me cry. :(

Back
Top Bottom