Tribute to Luie

Sorry for the late reply Jann but I want to tell you I feel for you. I know what it is to lose that one little special animal spirit that you couldn't help but subconsciously feel would be with you forever even though your mind knew otherwise.

I want to tell you that one day you'll be looking at a bunch of babies and you will see him looking up at you in a new young body ready for another life with you. This is the way of things, and the sadness is important because it is that part of the song of life that sets off the joy of the spirit bond.

Remember not to speak in past tense because Luie IS, not WAS.

Oh Jann! I am so very sorry to hear this! My thoughts have been with you and Luie and your other babes each day.. Sending lots of love x

Sorry about the sad news and for my delayed post, but I wasn't on for a while.
May your heart heal soon, though you will always remember Luie with fondness.

Sorry for the late reply Jann but I want to tell you I feel for you. I know what it is to lose that one little special animal spirit that you couldn't help but subconsciously feel would be with you forever even though your mind knew otherwise.

I want to tell you that one day you'll be looking at a bunch of babies and you will see him looking up at you in a new young body ready for another life with you. This is the way of things, and the sadness is important because it is that part of the song of life that sets off the joy of the spirit bond.

Remember not to speak in past tense because Luie IS, not WAS.

Thank you so much Dan. You are awys so kind and you kinds words are always so apprecieted.

So sorry to hear of Louie's passing. He was an amazing beautiful boy!!!

Hugs..... Amy

Thank you so much Amy. He was so handsome and such a sweet boy.

Oh Jann! I am so very sorry to hear this! My thoughts have been with you and Luie and your other babes each day.. Sending lots of love x

Sorry about the sad news and for my delayed post, but I wasn't on for a while.
May your heart heal soon, though you will always remember Luie with fondness.

Thank you so much and yes, I will always remember my precious boy.

So to hear this! Poor Luie, he was a beauty

Thank you for your condolences and kind words about my Luie.

I'm still crying about Luie's passing. He will always be my hero of all chams!

Thank you so much Jackie. I still cry allot and miss my sweet little man so much.

Back
Top Bottom