Time Lapse Photography

yoza717

Of one of my Panther Chameleon hatching this weekend.:)
Each frame was shot every 30 seconds. This took 4 and a half hours from start to finish (or at least when it went out of frame)

Last edited:
"Let me out let me out let me outtttt!" LOL! Beating up brother and sister eggs while it's at it, I see. :eek:

Too cool!

Very cool. It was interesting to watch him breathing and changing color between each shot. He sure had a tough time getting out of that egg. Everytime mine hatched they were either just poking their heads out, or already out of the egg whenever I looked.
Thanks for video!

Yeah, that egg stuck on until morning. He/she dragged it to a small branch and now it is hanging there like a worn out Christmas ornament.:D
I usually don't get to catch them hatch out since they either do it overnight or while I am at work.

u can see the baby cham changing shades of brown throught the frame. i dono if its the lighting but when its laying down halfway out you can see the shades change. neeto! competition for cham video?

u can see the baby cham changing shades of brown throught the frame. i dono if its the lighting but when its laying down halfway out you can see the shades change. neeto! competition for cham video?
Thanks everyone...
I tried time lapse on several others but they took so long to get out that my batteries kept dying. I did however, capture one with its tail out and it kept changing from light grey to the dark brown you normally see. Of course my battery died before it got any other body part out.

Back
Top Bottom