Thoughts on Bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I expect you to believe in me, if you can't trust me to be nothing less than honest with you? If you cant trust what I say to you, You cant trust me.
If you offer me any less, I cant trust you. If I offer you anything less, Im less than a friend.
:)

I think Lorenzo has a crush on you and since you ignored him, drives him crazy to the point of obscesive jealousy...or something...

Please be careful, are your parents aware of what is going on in your life? just make sure this situation doesn't get any worse, things can get out of control real fast and easy. You are obviously a very cool guy with some awesome experience and knowledge, unfortunately 8th grade is a very tough time.

Just remember, back in the day when the " Dads" were told to grow a pair, they weren't suspended, expelled, parents weren't sued, or jailed.
So take into todays apparant need to sue or file charges. Gone are the days when a street fight was just a street fight, and then it ended
Do not let this kid get under your skin and screw up your life because you retaliated. If it gets serious, talk to someone.
Do not let this kid take your self esteem, and do something to yourself
I put my son in martial arts at a young age, so by the time he has to deal with bullies he will be a blackbelt, he will know how and when he has to defend himself. But more important, he will learn to ignore, because he is a better person and confident to know he could kick someone arse, but not have to

I would just kick his ass. That usually works. Who cares about stressing your parents and the repercussions. You're in 8th grade there are no serious consequences for kicking someone's ass. Do it. lol.

You're in 8th grade there are no serious consequences for kicking someone's ass. Do it. lol.

I wouldn't go that far myself, todays kids have knives and some of them, guns too!
Common sense is a valuable thing, so is a smart sense of self preservation! :)

Clea, remember this person ia being an immature jerk. Your family and true friends will always support you. It's not easy but as you grow older you'll realize how silly this is. Take care and good luck with this issue.

I wouldn't go that far myself, todays kids have knives and some of them, guns too!
Common sense is a valuable thing, so is a smart sense of self preservation! :)

I'm not gonna say kids don't do it. But, it depends on the area you go to school in.

If the kid busts out a knife, or less likely a gun in CA I would just back down. Then tell a teacher and get this mofo expelled.

Or if you have an older brother have him kick this kid's ass. I was always having to defend my brother. Mostly in Elementary school which went all the way to 6th grade. I was a skinny kid too and people would try to punk me. They only do it if you let them. When we got into high school my sister was very popular and no one messed with us. Not to mention in 10th grade I had a growth spurt to 5'11".

Or if you have an older brother have him kick this kid's ass. I was always having to defend my brother.

This is how gang wars start, something like that, a sense of honor among the violent,
a penchant for 'payback'. I wouldn't want my teenaged son getting involved in that voluntarily. Kids die.
Stefan would be the kind of innocent kid to end up bleeding to death in some locker room at school, or a neighbourhood lot from a knife attack, and less likely, the kind of kids that would use knives.
Its not the 70's anymore, its a violent world.

Teenager Jospeh Agius 'used Facebook to try to incite a brawl'
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...o-incite-a-brawl/story-e6freuzi-1226037211906

Last edited:
This is how gang wars start, something like that, a sense of honor among the violent,
a penchant for 'payback'. I wouldn't want my teenaged son getting involved in that voluntarily. Kids die.
Stefan would be the kind of innocent kid to end up bleeding to death in some locker room at school, or a neighbourhood lot from a knife attack, and less likely, the kind of kids that would use knives.
Its not the 70's anymore, its a violent world.

You must be talking about the ghetto of ghetto's. School fights happen everyday and if there was a knife or gun involved it would be headline news out here. Not so much...As for the op take some self defense type of class. Kick boxing, karate, weight training too. I'm only 23 so I haven't been out of HS long, lol. I still have family is HS. Sure I'll admit fighting isn't the right thing to do, but if nothing else works...

i have to say i feel for ya buddy...and i also say this..do "only" what you feel in your heart is the right thing to do...when you do come to a decission,ask yourself if this decission makes you feel good inside...if not,then it is the wrong decission...life is hard dude,it always will be,just in different ways.be yourself,and when you are being your true self, that is where and when self respect and peace within will reside..this bully is an ass for sure,he may always be an ass..being an ass is a result of inner turmoil,unhappiness with ones self,unhappiness with ones life and jealousy towards others..everyone on here has an opinion,be it right or wrong,only you can make the decission on how to handle this situation..just make sure that it feels right "for you":) good luck on your decision making :)

School fights happen everyday and if there was a knife or gun involved it would be headline news out here.

It is here, pretty much every week, thats why my daughters are home schooled.
High schools are violent today, I dosent matter where you live really.

I second that!...

Thank you. Idk how other countries work Jo, but at least someone agrees with me. lol. It's all about where you live. Someone who goes to HS in a nice area is less likely to carry a weapon. Besides they do random searches for those these days. No privacy anymore.

I would just kick his ass. That usually works. Who cares about stressing your parents and the repercussions. You're in 8th grade there are no serious consequences for kicking someone's ass. Do it. lol.
Oh no, getting kicked out of school is nothing bad. Colleges won't notice your bad behavior or anything.

Oh no, no repercussions..

How do you know Stefan goes to 'a nice school' or lives in 'a nice neighbourhood' ?
Im just saying I wouldn't encourage violence these days.
Once, a good smack in the ear might've done wonders, but today, Its too risky, the other kid might make an
effort to obtain a weapon later, is just as likely today, not to mention, parents suit!
Why would you risk your kid getting arrested for assault, even if you were 'in the right'?
I wonder if Stefans Parents would appreciate him being advised to use violence?
If I were his father I would be a little less than happy about it.
I care what people are telling my daughters online, teens are vulnerable.
Teens have been goaded to suicide by asshats on facebook!
This is the world we live in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom