***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

CBA5397A-F797-454E-8024-2CEBA55DF2A0.png
Here’s a picture of my newly planted enclosure. Plenty of places to climb and sleep. I have planted in it a schefflera, a golden Pothos, and a gold dust croton. And then there’s a pic of zenji :)
3DBB8F42-C773-4323-AD2A-FEF0478767D0.jpeg

Hi folks!

This is what I currently have going on. A little background info which most of you know: I’ve had Spyro since the end of May and he was a last minute rescue situation. I have much bigger plans for the future, but this is where we are now!

Any comments or concerns? (He’s in the back getting tucked in for bed)

Not pictured is his linear UVB bulb (Reptisun T5 HO). I just got some replacement bulbs in and took this before turning the light back on after switching out a bulb.

Future plans are a bigger cage, preferably something custom with a drainage system.

View attachment 214541

Last edited:
Yes and no. It's framed out as one enclosure but I built a divider when we chose to go with a pair rather than a single chameleon. Males side is on the left female is on the right. I just got some cocoa husk liner that will keep them from being able to see each other.

Yes and no. It's framed out as one enclosure but I built a divider when we chose to go with a pair rather than a single chameleon. Males side is on the left female is on the right. I just got some cocoa husk liner that will keep them from being able to see each other.

Great job!

Back
Top Bottom