***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

Pistachiochameleon

Established Member
What kind of plant is that that’s growing the vines down your enclosure? that looks awesome
It’s a type of tillandsia, it’s non-toxic and doesn’t require soil. The humidity is enough care to keep them healthy! I have like 4-5 in my enclosure right now and they grow BEAUTIFUL pink and purple blooms. You can get them on amazon if you don’t live near a nursery. My veiled likes to eat the blooms

WashingtonCham

Established Member
It’s a type of tillandsia, it’s non-toxic and doesn’t require soil. The humidity is enough care to keep them healthy! I have like 4-5 in my enclosure right now and they grow BEAUTIFUL pink and purple blooms. You can get them on amazon if you don’t live near a nursery. My veiled likes to eat the blooms
Ok Awesome i looked them up but there is a ton of different sub species you wouldn’t Happen to know what that is would you? Would ordering something like this work? The middle one looks like the one in the cage. I guess more of what I’m asking is any of them safe?

Attachments

Last edited:

Pistachiochameleon

Established Member
Ok Awesome i looked them up but there is a ton of different sub species you wouldn’t Happen to know what that is would you? Would ordering something like this work? The middle one looks like the one in the cage. I guess more of what I’m asking is any of them safe?
All tillandsias and non-toxic i have an assortment in my enclosure. The thicker ones will sustain better i Believe i have some sort of bulbosa or Medusa

Top Bottom