The Official Convo Thread

I don’t like my profile name any ideas? I’m thinkingsince parsonii are my favorite parsonio so it’s kinda different then parsonii. Any other ideas?

My favorite Chams are either Mellers or Carpets. I love my veiled chameleons but I’d love a big chameleon like a Mellers and I love my carpet chameleon.
4E8AF930-AB95-4DB9-9A0B-2596FA9AC15F.jpeg

Just random but this book changed my life and is seriously good it also changed my dads life I dare you to read it

Lord of the Mountain by Ronald Kidd

I like the idea of a chat thread. It's good to have people to talk too!

Anyone been into any good television shows recently?

Whenever i was trying to take photos of Carly today she kept trying to launch her tongue at my phone 🤣

So happy to have a three day weekend. Much needed!

I like the idea of a chat thread. It's good to have people to talk too!

Anyone been into any good television shows recently?

Whenever i was trying to take photos of Carly today she kept trying to launch her tongue at my phone 🤣

So happy to have a three day weekend. Much needed!
Yea I love the idea! I’ve been watching what if.. and the turner and hooch Disney series and the mysterious Benedict society and last one shark tank shark tank is my fav so fsr

I’ve heard a few stories how how people gotten into Chameleons tell me yours I loved to hear it!
I was at a Halloween party several years ago & they had a chameleon & it was the coolest reptile I've ever seen. The chameleon was comfortable going on me. & I would try to put him back in his cage & he was not having it lol. I became so attached, I was in love. & have loved them/wanted them ever since.

I was at a Halloween party several years ago & they had a chameleon & it was the coolest reptile I've ever seen. The chameleon was comfortable going on me. & I would try to put him back in his cage & he was not having it lol. I became so attached, I was in love. & have loved them/wanted them ever since.
Awesome story!

Back
Top Bottom