Happy Gotcha Day, Treebeard!

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today I have officially had my darling Treebeard for one year. I got my little love for Christmas last year from a family who could no longer take care of him. Within a month of having him I noticed something was wrong, he was lethargic and not eating well. After several vet visits and many tests later we discovered that he had a nasty parasite called Entamoeba Invaden, a nasty parasite with 100% morbidity rate. I spent hours researching about this parasite and crying. I reached out to members in the chameleon community for support on what I needed to do to get my boy healthy again. I feel blessed to have him a year later, he is healthy, active, eats well, and is finally getting to a point where he isn't as timid of me (I'm sure the month of medications didn't help him trust me much). I want to thank everyone on here from the bottom of my heart for all their time and dedication to all of us in the community. This boy would not be around today without you. I am forever grateful to this community. I love you Treebeard! I hope we have many more years together!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Untitled.png

Aww…happy Gotcha day to you both. So, that parasite used to have a 100% mortality rate until it met you. ;) I love how this has been life changing for you both is so beautiful and positive. I wish you and Treebeard many many more happy and healthy Gotcha anniversaries together. 💗

Aww…happy Gotcha day to you both. So, that parasite used to have a 100% mortality rate until it met you. ;) I love how this has been life changing for you both is so beautiful and positive. I wish you and Treebeard many many more happy and healthy Gotcha anniversaries together. 💗
Thank you so much!! And thank you for all of your help and guidance not only with him but with all my other tree babies. I appreciate you and your time ❤️

Back
Top Bottom