The Official Convo Thread

My chameleon recently passed. I didn't have him long & I got him sick. So unfortunately I didn't have much time. But I'm redoing the cage & getting another one very soon.
I’m so sorry! Hopefully your upcoming cham helps you heal more and lives a very long and healthy life! You’ve got a great support system full of knowledge around you if you ever need anything!

I was never much of a reptile person. I loved fur babies. I've had guinea pigs, chinchillas, rabbits, hamsters, average cats & dogs. When I was younger I loved catching snakes, frogs, turtles. But as I got older I never liked having them. But I was always fascinated by chameleons I loved them & always wanted one. Now I'm finally into the hobby & I can't wait to get my next one.

I was never much of a reptile person. I loved fur babies. I've had guinea pigs, chinchillas, rabbits, hamsters, average cats & dogs. When I was younger I loved catching snakes, frogs, turtles. But as I got older I never liked having them. But I was always fascinated by chameleons I loved them & always wanted one. Now I'm finally into the hobby & I can't wait to get my next one.
I had several hermit crabs & they thrived from years. Eventually I had to move & the 50 gal tank couldn't come with me. So I had to say goodbye. But I gave them to a teenager who loved hermits & I quizzed her before I gave them lmao.

I’m so sorry you lost your Cham! I lost the first two I ever kept so I know how that is! I pray your next will be happy and healthy for years to come!
My fav chams are Jackson’s but my next fav Cham has to be panthers, especially those beautiful blue ones!!
Thank you. ♡

I’m so sorry you lost your Cham! I lost the first two I ever kept so I know how that is! I pray your next will be happy and healthy for years to come!
My fav chams are Jackson’s but my next fav Cham has to be panthers, especially those beautiful blue ones!!
The blue ones are beautiful!!!

Wow!

Attachments

• 71FB51A5-F241-43B6-A418-DE1CC82292F5.jpeg
    71FB51A5-F241-43B6-A418-DE1CC82292F5.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 03D2CD2F-5EC4-4521-BFF2-EE7ED8DB3018.jpeg
    03D2CD2F-5EC4-4521-BFF2-EE7ED8DB3018.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom