The Official Convo Thread

Congratulations on the job! I am really into photography specifically with wildlife. But, I am having a hard time with moving forward with it.
My moms a photographer but a person photographer!!! What I would recommend is depending on how old you are going under someone for free or pay and just get the expiernce my mom isn’t hired but anyone but directly from the people and some magizines but I would hire someone to build a website and put your self out there

I told my friends I got a job and they just say they will just work at Culver’s and get a load of money from it and then will start working when they are 25 I don’t get what’s wrong with most of this generation thinking money grows on trees and getting a good job will be as simple as just applying like if you have other candidates applying and they have more experience they will get hired if you work your butt off and get up the chain later in life you’ll be set if you just wait around for things to show up at your feet you’ll never get anything done sigh smh 🤦‍♂️

I told my friends I got a job and they just say they will just work at Culver’s and get a load of money from it and then will start working when they are 25 I don’t get what’s wrong with most of this generation thinking money grows on trees and getting a good job will be as simple as just applying like if you have other candidates applying and they have more experience they will get hired if you work your butt off and get up the chain later in life you’ll be set if you just wait around for things to show up at your feet you’ll never get anything done sigh smh 🤦‍♂️
It's so sad. People don't want to work anymore. Lazy 😢

My moms a photographer but a person photographer!!! What I would recommend is depending on how old you are going under someone for free or pay and just get the expiernce my mom isn’t hired but anyone but directly from the people and some magizines but I would hire someone to build a website and put your self out there
That is so cool! Thanks for the tips! I really appreciate it! 💖

My daughter and I do this...it's how we got all of our 10 pets. Hahaha.

What kind of dog?
I forgot but I’ll ask the breeder.

Attachments

• 590D4778-973C-4D65-A902-A6A839F87EB3.jpeg
    590D4778-973C-4D65-A902-A6A839F87EB3.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom