Happy Monday Everyone! Welcome to the forum!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday! Just wanted to post this and say thank you for all you do within the forum. For the time and knowledge you share with others. You all make a difference in our Chamily! ❤️

For all of our new members welcome to the forum. Please feel free to post a thread to ask any questions you may have. :) If you are not sure how to do so just reply in this thread and I will walk you through it.

If you are not following CF on social yet please do so. This is a great way to find out about new things in the forum, our sponsors, and more!
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ChameleonForums/
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/chameleonforums/

And a picture of Beman being his goofy self.

Thank you!
Becca

IMG_8241.jpeg

Happy ish Monday! Early mornings back to school probably won’t get better lol! Thanks to all the experienced keepers and new keepers giving their insight and sharing their experiences to help all of us take care of our chams!

Here’s Nachito who you all helped me save last year!
IMG_0271.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy ish Monday! Early mornings back to school probably won’t get better lol! Thanks to all the experienced keepers and new keepers giving their insight and sharing their experiences to help all of us take care of our chams!

Here’s Nachito who you all helped me save last year!
View attachment 342209
That is a beautiful picture of her!!!!! I am glad you entered it for the calendar vote. Have fun in school hun. I know waking up early again after summer break is no fun.

Love this! Thank you to all the experienced keepers for sharing your time and knowledge with all of us so we can be the best keepers for our chams.

And welcome eveyone who is new here. This is such a lovely place to be. I hope you all stick around!!

Here’s my three sassy pant babies that I’ve gotten so much help with here.

Attachments

• IMG_7652.jpeg
    IMG_7652.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7621.jpeg
    IMG_7621.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7647.jpeg
    IMG_7647.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 44
Love this! Thank you to all the experienced keepers for sharing your time and knowledge with all of us so we can be the best keepers for our chams.

And welcome eveyone who is new here. This is such a lovely place to be. I hope you all stick around!!

Here’s my three sassy pant babies that I’ve gotten so much help with here.
Three? All I see is chameleon, chameleon and a stick XD

I am so greatful to be a part of this Chamily! It truly is the best for help keeping chameleons! 🤩

I have Napoleon planning his route and escape to the highest tree in the land and Gomer catching some natural rays!

Happy Monday!

Attachments

• IMG_3277.jpeg
    IMG_3277.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3274.jpeg
    IMG_3274.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 45
Happy Monday everyone, first I would like to thank @Brad and the team he has gathered together in this great site. They also have some of the best sponsors available. As a admin in a few FB groups I enjoy coming here and try to help when I can. Keep up with the great work everyone 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620-110430_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230620-110430_Gallery.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 37
Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday! Just wanted to post this and say thank you for all you do within the forum. For the time and knowledge you share with others. You all make a difference in our Chamily! ❤️

For all of our new members welcome to the forum. Please feel free to post a thread to ask any questions you may have. :) If you are not sure how to do so just reply in this thread and I will walk you through it.

If you are not following CF on social yet please do so. This is a great way to find out about new things in the forum, our sponsors, and more!
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ChameleonForums/
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/chameleonforums/

And a picture of Beman being his goofy self.

Thank you!
Becca

View attachment 342208
It's wonderful to see this kind of interaction.

Happy Monday (well, Tuesday). Thank you Becca and everyone that posts their questions and to all the experienced cham owners that provide such great advice! As a soon to be cham-mommy (within the next 30 minutes we think), having a resource like this is invaluable! We wouldn't be nearly as confident as we are (still very nervous though) without reading all the questions and answers here. I am hoping to post an unboxing photo of the little dude here shortly (squeeeee!!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!) LOVE seeing all the photos, all the chammies are so grumpy and adorable all at the same time. <3

P
Happy Monday (well, Tuesday). Thank you Becca and everyone that posts their questions and to all the experienced cham owners that provide such great advice! As a soon to be cham-mommy (within the next 30 minutes we think), having a resource like this is invaluable! We wouldn't be nearly as confident as we are (still very nervous though) without reading all the questions and answers here. I am hoping to post an unboxing photo of the little dude here shortly (squeeeee!!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!) LOVE seeing all the photos, all the chammies are so grumpy and adorable all at the same time. <3
Please do share photos and ask all the questions!!! Warmest welcomes to you :)

Back
Top Bottom