The Fruit of Lombardi's Loins...

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Well my camera decided to work briefly for me today and I managed to get some images loaded... I wanted to share some of my pics of the babies that I have been waiting so long for. For those of you who don't know Lombardi(there are plenty of threads if you search the name) he was hatched by Julirs here on the forums and he has been my pride and joy ever since I received him at 2.5 months old.

I am also enjoying watching my Girlfreind Cassie become just as hooked on the animals as myself... She has been great at helping out with the babies.
She is every bit the animal nut as myself!

Here are some pics of the babies...

Enjoy!

100_0924.jpg

100_0926.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0934.jpg

100_0936.jpg

100_0943.jpg

And Papa Lombardi!

Outside012.jpg

Outside015.jpg

Outside019.jpg

Outside028.jpg

And Mama... Sookie...

Outside043.jpg

Outside049.jpg

Thanks!!!

~Joe

This thread has been a long waited by many...including me. Congrats for getting them back. They look amazing and i cant wait to see them get older. Fantastic pics by the way and beautiful parents ahah i can go on and on and on.:D

Thanks Stefan...

I am actually going out to Simi to pick up Lombardi later this week... And I kept 8 of the babies... I let Robbie keep a majority of the babeis because he was so great about helping me out with my animals during a tough moving transition.

These pics of Lombardi and Sookie were taken about 4 months ago before I the Chams had to go to Robbies house.

Thanks Stefan...

I am actually going out to Simi to pick up Lombardi later this week... And I kept 8 of the babies... I let Robbie keep a majority of the babeis because he was so great about helping me out with my animals during a tough moving transition.

These pics of Lombardi and Sookie were taken about 4 months ago before I the Chams had to go to Robbies house.

Your welcome. I cant wait till you and Lombardi get to reunite with one another again:)

Stunning male, and what a firecracker of a lady!!! Them babies will grow itto some impressive animals i imagine :D

Keep us updated :D

Aww, Joe! The babies are so cute! I love the pics of the parents too. Hopefully Lombardi will be back with you again soon, where he belongs! Sooki looks so mean, bless her! The best pic by far is the close up of Lombardi's face, its great! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom