Swollen eye? Help!!!

BeepyGollum

AE86BEE6-C02F-4055-970B-A223404EAA6F.jpeg
84F1D56E-5AF5-4DFA-A8CC-2B3A9436497D.jpeg
View attachment 337902View attachment 337903
This is Frankie, my veiled chameleon and beautiful girl. She just turned one in April and has been my pride and joy as my first ever Cham. Today I came home from work and noticed she had a swollen eye! Recently she’s been pickier with her food and I’ve been adamant to give her her calcium and mist her cage. She like roaming around and enjoys when I let her hunt her food in her cage (supervised of course) but today during her roam time I noticed her trying to itch it and she’s even been making whistles/ hiss noises which is completely unlike her. I just want my baby to be okay, what can I do!!! Please any help would be appreciated

View attachment 337904View attachment 337905View attachment 337902View attachment 337903
This is Frankie, my veiled chameleon and beautiful girl. She just turned one in April and has been my pride and joy as my first ever Cham. Today I came home from work and noticed she had a swollen eye! Recently she’s been pickier with her food and I’ve been adamant to give her her calcium and mist her cage. She like roaming around and enjoys when I let her hunt her food in her cage (supervised of course) but today during her roam time I noticed her trying to itch it and she’s even been making whistles/ hiss noises which is completely unlike her. I just want my baby to be okay, what can I do!!! Please any help would be appreciated
What supplements are you using and the schedule ? Most eye issues are from supplement issues, debris or infection of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom