The coolest wall decal ever!

thePopeJP

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while, but I saw this on a website and thought people here would love it!

If you haven't registered at "touchofmodern" then you can with this link:
http://www.touchofmodern.com/i/YZDCSH2Z

The decal is in the sale called "Roaring Wall photos and decals"

Here's an image of it, HOW COOL IS THAT?
d540dc70661160b956e723452499056a_medium.jpg

I'm wondering if I picked the best title for this thread, doesn't seem like many people are seeing it!

The only issue with having a decal like this, would be putting it in a room that your chameleon would never be in... because it'd probably stress them out!

I just checked it out on the site, it's on sale for $75. Really unique. Hard to find good art pieces of chameleons, for the size thats a good deal though. I see mediocre posters for more than that. Nice find.

I just checked it out on the site, it's on sale for $75. Really unique. Hard to find good art pieces of chameleons, for the size thats a good deal though. I see mediocre posters for more than that. Nice find.

Thanks! I was excited when I found it, and new some people here would appreciate it.

Maybe we should all pitch in and buy one for jannb :)

That's so neat! I wonder if there is somewhere where I can get a picture of my own guys to put on my wall? That would be really cool.

I am sure that's a great price, I could only imagine the cost to have a custom one made. That comment about stressing the chams out if it was in the same room made me laugh, I couldn't imagine the feeling of seeing a gigantic cham looking at me. Especially knowing the deadly accuracy of that tongue!

That's really sweet! If anyone buys it, let us know how it goes. I check Blik (whatisblik.com) for a Chameleon wall decal months ago, but they didn't have any. I've heard great stuff about them! They have some cool decals of trees that I've considered putting up behind my Chameleon cages.

Apparently a lot of their decals are done by many different artists. I know they'll do custom decals too. I think I might email them about a Panther Cham decal.

One of the older members will be along in a min to tell us the name of that chameleon, like with the thread about the Lush campaign.

One of the older members will be along in a min to tell us the name of that chameleon, like with the thread about the Lush campaign.

That would be great if we could find out what chameleon that is!
Anyone feel like digging through the photo archives? :)

Back
Top Bottom