Opinions wanted! Not chameleon related :)

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey everyone!! I usually don’t go off topic on chameleons here but I am in need of some opinions on what photo is a best of three of my favorites that I have taken!

To sum it up there is this sort of not really a contest review thing that I want to submit one wildlife photo to, but I can only submit one, and I can’t decide what image to do.

So I’d love to hear what you all think!

Here are the three contenders!

Number one! The Bighorn sheep, taken in the mountains of Colorado!
IMG_3408.jpeg

Number two! The Dusky Moorhen! Taken at a botanical garden in Australia!
IMG_2882.jpeg

And number three! The Anna’s Hummingbird, taken in San Diego, California!
LNG_0562-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

I would love any and all opinions on this as I am feeling very indecisive! Thank you :)

Hummingbird for sure. They're all great but I honestly think it's the best shot, and I am slightly biased because I feed hummingbirds at my house during the late spring - summer :)

Take a look at the contest your entering... pick based on that hun.
Well it’s not really a contest, it’s more of a review that’s popular. You kind of want a photo to catch the eye if it wants to be looked at and reviewed. Thanks for the inputs as well :)

Well it’s not really a contest, it’s more of a review that’s popular. You kind of want a photo to catch the eye if it wants to be looked at and reviewed. Thanks for the inputs as well :)
Then I would choose 2... It really has a gorgeous overall composition.

I think I’m going to go with the Dusky Moorhen, the second one. I’ve gotten a lot of opinions and that’s the one that seems to stand out most. I do love the Hummingbird so much but it will have to take a back seat for this trip as the Moorhen gets a chance to shine XD

I think they are all amazing! You’ve got some serious talent! If I had to pick just one, the moorhen would be it. I love the calm and serene feelings it gives. 💗

Back
Top Bottom