Tattoos

blackbetty

I did a search and all I came up with was a few cham tattoos. Wondering if anyone wanted the share their real tattoos? I am thinking of getting another.. Well, I have plans for 3 more, but it takes me a while to even get one. I don't mind the pain (redheads have a high pain threshold), but that awful BUZZING!!! My next, which Im hoping to obtain this weekend is going to be a red eye tree frog as he was my first love. Its not one of my pics as my camera sucks and I cant get the one I want out of him, but very close. Its hard to make it fit though. It order to get the detail, it needs to be large, but i have a bunny on my back and if the frog is anywhere near the bunny, it will look like King Kiong Frog. I am only getting tats across my midsection. I currently have: a bunny with 2 Tiger lillies (fave flower) in hand for hubby and me, and three in the back symbolizing my 3 kids and what a pain in the @$$ they are (haha), my kids' names on my hip, and the chinese symbol for mother under my belly button. I want: red eye tree frog, my great dane Twiggys portrait, and Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas in front of a tombstone that says "RIP 9/4/03" as that the day I got married. Hubby is going with a jack one, same idea..He loves TNBC and Tim burton in general..:) So Share away..
Oh, this got started because rumor has it, Kat Von D is coming ot Nashville for a book signing. She is hot!

Feel free to post pics, Ill hunt mine down...
tattoo.jpg

when i turn 18, im gettin tattoos on my legs. its a lacrosse/soccer thing, but lots of the lax player's who live near me have alot of tattoos on their legs. i like tattoos alot. but obviously i have none. i know Chuck G has a really cool cham tattoo.

Do you have to 18 or can you get a parents consent? I know when I was 16, I got my tongue pierced and my dad went with me as I was underage.

Hubby wants tats on his legs but I told him no, He has nice legs. He has them on his back (Venom) and skull things on his arms and shoulders. He also has GIJOE on his belly as he is military and his name is Joe.. Very fitting.

Cham: What tattoo do you want?

idk what tats i want. my dad has the Devil Dog on his arm, cuz he was a marine, also he has a skull and sniper rifle on his back cuz he was sniper division. im probably gonna get some flames and dragons on my legs. you can get some when u r 17 w/ a parents consent for all i know. i also want some rainforest type tats. i like Japanese tattoo artists because my neighbor has lots of tats from japan and they are niice.

Funny, I asked my hubby if I got a corset tattooed on me , if i could pass it off as clothing.

I have a needle phobia too, hate getting blood drawn, but thats never for something good or enjoyable.. tattoos are for life and by choice..

I so want a tree going up my ribs, I have a tree fetish... but heard it hurts pretty bad and im pretty bony...

lower legs

My mom piece:)
Picture289.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Im a BIG Iron maiden fan!!!
Picture291.jpg

Picture293.jpg

The pics arent great and the flash didnt really help hahaha. Anyway:)

I did a search and all I came up with was a few
tattoo.jpg

That's a crazy looking tattoo! Did you design it?

Your mom piece is really cool too cainschams. I'm guessing you designed that one, and your others too, huh?

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a while, I just have no idea what I want. Whatever it is, I'm gonna have to design it myself. I don't really want a stereotypical tattoo.

Ha, I thought for a sec there, that was your MOMS tattoo.. I had to reread!

I actually got it from a handcarved tile some guy did awhile back. It was the icon for the rabbit rescue I ran a few years ago. I wanted a bunny but I wanted something that would flow with the Nightmare before Xmas tattoo that will sit next to it, so nothing girly but nothing morbid either.. So no, I cant take credit, except for the tiger lillies... I forget I have it half the time. My eyes will catch color and Ill flip around thinking the kids wrote on me or something. Heres my one I want to get asap:
untitled-2.jpg
I think I want it on a vine though. I was trying to figure out how to incorporate it into a tree as I want one of those, but I cant think that far or creatively ahead.

please do. in some of my older posts of my setups and pics of my chams you can see spiderman and venom fighting behind my chams cage because they were posted on the wall behind it and i never took them down. but im more of an X-men fan myself. i bet you cant guess who is my favorite one.

Thanks guys. That mom piece is 8 years old and the pic was taken last summer! Its all dinged up from skateboarding but still my fav.

Chamman, you cant go wrong with flames and dragons!!!!!!!! As long as you get a good artist or course;)

my neighbor has alot of flames and a vine with some orchids and bromeliads climbing up his arm. thats my fav tattoo so far.

Man, there is nothing like good sleeves, especially on toned girls' arms. Sleeves are great.

Back
Top Bottom