Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

IMAG4749.jpg IMAG4748.jpg

He has no idea about it, yet. Too big for his current enclosure. He has to wait until Xmas
I love it !!. Craig come home with ornaments for our scaly babies today . Brad and Mr. Bridges are getting new fuzzy beds . Septiseye and Frances some new plants and new bugs they have not tried . We are not sure what to do for Jake . Ideas Appreciated .

I love it !!. Craig come home with ornaments for our scaly babies today . Brad and Mr. Bridges are getting new fuzzy beds . Septiseye and Frances some new plants and new bugs they have not tried . We are not sure what to do for Jake . Ideas Appreciated .
Which one is Jake?

And ya, V is going to have the best Xmas ever. Entire setup overhaul. I've sunk a lot more money into this than I intended, but rather get it right now than replace later

Which one is Jake?

And ya, V is going to have the best Xmas ever. Entire setup overhaul. I've sunk a lot more money into this than I intended, but rather get it right now than replace later
Jake is our leopard gecko . He’s a lazy little thing . He love to eat and sleep lol .

The condo’s always end up way more expensive then expected . That’s how you know you love to those little bugger ;) . What are you doing for the beardies and frog for Xmas ? You need to update all your babies pics soon :D.

Jake is our leopard gecko . He’s a lazy little thing . He love to eat and sleep lol .

The condo’s always end up way more expensive then expected . That’s how you know you love to those little bugger ;) . What are you doing for the beardies and frog for Xmas ? You need to update all your babies pics soon :D.
Youngest beardie is getting a stuffed toy. I haven't figured out the rest yet.. lol. They all have stockings, though!

I made V's climbing wall last night. I plan to add more pothos vines to the planters, but otherwise I'm happy with it. Need to shave off the edges, though IMAG4768.jpg
Three cans of great stuff pond and stone, and like half a brick of ecoearth thrown on top. Four potted plants are incorporated in the wall, and two large branches.

I've been racking my brain for what to use as a background in the enclosure. Luckily, hoarding pays off!
View attachment 183990
I still had the styrofoam wall from my 36X18X18 exo terra dragon enclosure. I'll likely spruce it up with some fake vines or flowers embedded in the wall.
My pothos is still working on rooting
View attachment 183991
And the hibiscus is looking good! Although it looks so small in the enclosure...
View attachment 183992

What would you recommend to create more plant height?
I still need to repot it, likely will this weekend, and I have branches too large for the oven that I'll have to soak over the next few days.

My uvb light should also be arriving this weekend and I'd really like to start getting the enclosure ready for life :)
maybe you could turn a clay pot over and set your plant on top?

I made V's climbing wall last night. I plan to add more pothos vines to the planters, but otherwise I'm happy with it. Need to shave off the edges, thoughView attachment 196209
Three cans of great stuff pond and stone, and like half a brick of ecoearth thrown on top. Four potted plants are incorporated in the wall, and two large branches.
Hey it’s sat where’s the new pics of V @Traildrifterphalanx ??????. :D

Back
Top Bottom