Tattoos

sleeves are my fav. i like leg tats, but arm tats look better when you are muscular. my arms arent too muscular, but my legs are very much so, im gonna "sleeves" but on my legs.

l_ac8e1d189da019b5ddaa9a01cd50cc10.jpg

l_c5e2ae63c3b3672b598e8191465200e8.jpg

l_d7b76c6d69057dfa9a36c445d8c3f6aa.jpg

Here are just a few. My entire chest, lower stomach and calfs are inked as well. Those pics are a few years old. Alot has been added to my arms

Seriously. If I ever decide that I have nice enough tone in my arms, I will totally get sleeves. They are fantastic.

I might actually rethink my opinion of you. LOL.Im too scrawny. Besides, not sure Id want something pretty much public anytime seeing how I usually wear short sleeves. At least my mid-drift is covered 90% of the time.

I so hope my kids pay tribute to Me with a MOM tattoo.. that would rock..
Is that Seattle?

If our sitter comes through, Im taking the hubby out tonight and probably gonna swing by a tat shop. He wants another, so if possible, I might surprise him, but he is going away from a mission so not sure if its good timing..

Alright, well Im retarded.. (dont too many7 of you agree now!). I asked hubby for apic of Venom and he looked at me all confused. Apparently its CARNAGE.. you have to forgive me as its a black and gret tattoo, hence why I assume dit was Venom since Carnage is Red.. Eyeroll. Trivial Details. LOL

Alright, well Im retarded.. (dont too many7 of you agree now!). I asked hubby for apic of Venom and he looked at me all confused. Apparently its CARNAGE.. you have to forgive me as its a black and gret tattoo, hence why I assume dit was Venom since Carnage is Red.. Eyeroll. Trivial Details. LOL

Carnage is B A

I want a tatoo, but im not old enough, plus my mom wont sign for one.

I dunno what id get though, Probably something about my dad (He passed away from cancer at 43)

I want a tatoo, but im not old enough, plus my mom wont sign for one.

I dunno what id get though, Probably something about my dad (He passed away from cancer at 43)

New: Im sorry to hear that. I know a lot of people get something their loved one cherished, like an animal or a saying. It would be special no matter what and thats very sweet. I would never get anything about my parents as I use that term loosely to describe them.

OK, will try not to....

I am not into tattoos at all. If you have them, great, if not, even better.:rolleyes:

Har Har.:) You make me feel great Summ... Love seeing your name on my thread.. I just KNOW its full of wisdom and praise...

I think tattoos can be sexy if done right. Some are just trashy, yes, but when given thought and a good artist, they can be quite attractive on any gender. To each their own..But I have no butterly on my backside. LOL

i hate really cheap and white trash-esque tattoos. i saw this guy when i was skeet shooting, and he had these really trashy green crosses on his back. eeeewwww.

well im in

this is what i got :D
i was hit buy a car 1 1/2 ago and this broke of my helmet
DSC00418.jpg

and this is what sue came up with
DSC02087.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

i have this on my back i dont have a pic and i dont know why
DSC00419.jpg

and this was just droped of lastnight to sue this is gona be a 1/2 sleave on my right arm
HONDA-DUAL-CAM-s2OOO.jpg

What does that say? I cant read that script.

Glad to hear you are ok.So thats pieces of your helmet?

Ill get a pic of "Carnage" later on. He is at work training right now.

I see scar tissue, holidays, bad lines and shading :(

you should get a different tattoo artist

Thats kinda mean. If he likes it and it means something to him, then who else is to judge? C'mon now. Maybe thats the way he wanted it. Maybe he was giving a friend a guinea pig to experiment on. You dont know. Ive seen some amazing work and then Ive seen some really BAD work fromt he same artist..Don't be hateful please. :)

Back
Top Bottom